To Be an Actor

Thanks for the chapter, i wish i could read this webnovel too, but unfortunately there is no english translation

Dex-chan lover
(at chapter 68)...
It gets sooo boring really quick.
At first theres the freshness but after that it's like a typical "Return" story where main character is just better than everyone and in everything kind of thing. The same damn lines just keeps getting said every time, always "Does it make sense for a newbie to be this good?" repeated over and over again.

Double-page supporter
I'm not sure if there's a break or something, but the raws are still on chapter 70 for the past few weeks.
Hello, readers who love <I Will Live as an Actor>.
<I Will Live as an Actor> starts on Wednesday, January 17, 2024.
To ensure stable serialization until the end of Season 2,
we have decided to take a long hiatus. After the writers had enough rest, It's even more fun than readers' expectations.
I will return with an impressive manuscript. We will notify you again regarding the return date. thank you

Dex-chan lover
Hello, readers who love <I Will Live as an Actor>.
<I Will Live as an Actor> starts on Wednesday, January 17, 2024.
To ensure stable serialization until the end of Season 2,
we have decided to take a long hiatus. After the writers had enough rest, It's even more fun than readers' expectations.
I will return with an impressive manuscript. We will notify you again regarding the return date. thank you
they have a manhwa inside of a manhwa with the story telling. they really deserve that rest lol

Users who are viewing this thread