To Be or Not to Be - Ch. 44 - Xiao Yu An, towards you I... (The end of the first season)

Noooo did he drink it??😭😭😭 I don’t think its poison tho

Also that water mark in the last panel of the mc is genius (i think thats yours idk)

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

What type of liquid is it?? someone pls explain I think I’ll go insane if I wait until next week. Also is the novel completed?

That is poison right? Or is this a fake out so that the northern kingdom thinks that the ml is dead?
Ahh cliffhangers

Fed-Kun's army
Probably something to get him to sleep. So that he can cart him off to the south without this guy knowing.

@silentscarlettt I second that. Please do spoil us what this liquid is

Edit: I read the novel. You can continue at chapter 69

It made Yan He Qing sleep. Emperor sent him out on a carriage

If its the end of season one, does it actually continue next week, or do they take a break?

huh.... That better not be poison.... but I think it's probably something else?

Thank you for the update!!

I cannot WAIT until
the part where the north kingdom is over taken and the princess and the general reunite and the mc finally connects the dots also it's very dramatic but idk how much this differs from the novel

Contributor
I mean obviously it's not poison.

I assume he's doing something dumb like feeding him a sleeping drug and sending him off to his home?

Aiya. They definitely can't stay together. The northern Kingdom must be supressed so Yan HeQing gets revenge for his family.

Users who are viewing this thread