To Be or Not to Be - Ch. 57 - Took away his love?

How many female leads are they??? Damn son
Thank you for translating!

They haven't seen each other for over a year... 😭😭😭
Stop it! YOU're his soul mate!
Thank you for the chapter ❤️

Sorry, the last time I read was when MC taken by ML's troupe and kind of meeting with ML and saved by him (MC wore all white clothes, including a scene self-harm in front of ML). I want to binge reading this, but seeing this current latest chapter, I'm confused. What's happened to MC? He lost his position as king? He becomes commoner with some wealth (or limited fund?)? If yes, is he a neet? His sister is gone with the second FL to live in her empire?

I'm just curious but I can't read it yet cause it's cliffhanger (TwT) and no ML too in this chapter. Whoever don't mind, I hope someone tell me MC's current situation

Chun Gui 😭 he's traumatized... Poor man.

It's good to see Xiao Yuan is living a confortable life in that Village.

@winterflower18 This is late, but basically he's renounced himself as emperor. He seems to be living in a city somewhere near the border of the Eastern Kingdom, where he lives a modest life working as a doctor's apprentice, helping wounded soldiers on both sides. His sister's gone and has probably married the general in the West by now.

I am sad for Chun Gui... if only his troops didn't ran on that avalance they would've made it without delay 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread