To Be or Not to Be - Ch. 58 - Meeting Yan He Qing again

Ok... going to be honest, this kinda seems like that arc from the Chinese drama, “Ashes of Love” when they go to the mortal realm. Don’t get me wrong, 100000% my fav arc in AoL so I’m looking forward to this arc in TBoNTB

Thanks for the translation!!

Double-page supporter
"oh no the female lead's not here what do i do"

*puts on a falsetto and pretend to be FL*

What the f*** is he doing??? Lord help me with this one!
Thank you so much for the chapter ❤️

This is where the manhwa really shines compared to the novel. The novel really drags here and had lots of time just "hangin' out in Tao Yuan village" rather than furthering the plot. And can I just say, but damn, does Xiao YuAn look great as a "commoner" or what! I love how his hair refuses to stay in that bun lol

Oh my god! Please, let me punch this stupid ex-emperor! Hard! Like really really hard..! This guy always have came up with some stupid idea! 🤦‍♀️

thank you for trans ♥

Thank You for the chapter <3 <3 <3

Is it really effect from injuries or some kind of herb? Hmmmmm

If you all want to know what the heck he's doing, the novel has more context for this scene, and there's a translation at foxholic - the novel title is How to Survive as a Villain

@silentscarlettt
The translation isn't complete, but it's further than the manhua, and frequently updates

@havyzarre
Yeah, they skipped a ton, some of which I get, some of which was actually super emotional for me, so I miss

Why left us hanging... (╥ ___ ╥) I wanna know what happens next so bad...

But anyways, thanks for the chapter!!!❤️❤️❤️

@athabm
Yeah, I kinda confused too when I read this, "OMG it's already in this arc? What the heck, did I miss something?"

They really skipped a lot, —a lot of details that important (for me). But yeah it's okay, this is still great.

@havyzarre

Yeah, I miss the whole setup arc of Taoyuan village and 3rd Aunt, etc, but at least we have the novel. It was weird to just jump to LSL without everything that came before her, but oh well....I really wanted to see the two princesses again, and that mysterious situation at the banquet

I've read some of the raws of the manhua past this point, and I think we wont be disappointed with the next part, though

I like how fast the manga is going. In the novel i'm suffering enough already😂 damn Xiao YuAn, let the original plot go please!!

Users who are viewing this thread