To Be or Not to Be

This is amazing! I love Yuan, but he’s as dense as a rock! I’m getting Bakaraina flashbacks.

so glad i gave this a shot!! the cover and premise make it sound kinda dark (in the typical bl “consent?? who’s she??” way) but instead it’s just...... so cute n good

If they die together, I'm going to be happy, and if they end together and live happily ever after together, I'm going to be happy... if they don't end up together I'm about to Jump infront Truck-kun and isekai my a** into the bl novel become a op character that no one knows about and beat living sh*t out who keep's ruining my ship, they gonna die like a b*tch.

Yes, novel babies, that's a plea from the author, not just Thicc Ass Scans. So as much as we are thankful for SmollStarks, let's enjoy both the novel and the comics separately. ❗NO SPOILERS ❗😆 Both are well-made, too. Makes everything worth putting your precious time and emotions to 😉

Thanks as always for your splendid contribution to the hungry danmei faction 😂 @ThiccAssScans

AaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! -PULLS OUT HAIR- I just want them to be happy and have good things!!

Users who are viewing this thread