To Be or Not to Be

uhh wait was/when was the ML castrated? The latest chap makes it seem like he was??

The only mistake Shen Qingqiu (SVSSS) and Xiao Yu An is there's rely solely on the original book without realize there's already change it. The only fault they did was believe the protagonist can't be change, the way of the book is inevitable. The mistake Shen Qingqiu has been repeat by Xiao Yu An. I just want to say to them, They not the same. Your husband is not the original protagonist. If they can trusting a bit of the relationship they have it wouldn't be so tragic. But still...

You both a cinnamon roll and must protecc

#SorryfortheRant

Cute but definitely drags a bit. Lots of classic manga misunderstandings bt the main characters, delaying them from getting together. I read ahead in the chinese raw and it’s still like that. Still pretty goodish.

Wow, so beautiful!
All the characters are so gorgeous. Yan He Qing? Literally floored by his stunning handsomeness. 🤩
Would love to see a drama adaptation.

The art is top notch. The story though... Can be a bit painful to read but it's okay. Stayed for the art and the anticipation for bl.

Totally worth the read, I'd also recommend reading the novel for this series. The manhua tends to skip over/change things for the sake of speeding along the plot. in the novel, MC is a lot more sarcastic and you get to enjoy his inner monologue/perils. Similar to a certain scum villain :)

I will say, normally I don't enjoy misunderstandings between couples in stories. They often drag on far too long and I am left shouting "just talk to each other!" And usually when the MC is involved in this sort of isekai situation I want them to realize they changed the plot already. However, I've yet to hit that point with this story, for although I do want them to get together, I also understand why the MC doesn't see it. It's not just a matter of different love interests, they're going from one sexual preference to another and as far as he is aware, from reading the book, the other guy was straight with two female love interests. Hopefully though as he starts to realize the other relationships that have happened MC's mind will open up to the fact that in this world, people are much more open about loving who they want and there is no pre determined sexual preference.

The main character is a bit dense. I don't see how he was a CEO in his past life??? Or maybe that's just the CEO stereotype getting to me. Anyhow, the art is nice.

I just want to thank the author for not killing of the two wives but instead making them fall for each other. Yes to Yuri ✊😌

Contributor
Jesus Christ, I assumed it would be like this to some extent but this second season is a nonstop tear fest.

Getting very close to meriting a "Tragedy" tag here. Though not sure it's quite passed that line...

Why isn't there a tragedy tag to this? If I knew, I wouldn't have read this, no matter good the beginning is. 😡

Users who are viewing this thread