To Be or Not to Be

your guys translations are getting better and better!! I love this manhwa/webtoon thanks for continuing to translate it 😘

Oh wow, this is really interesting huh, I wonder if he bowed down to his father or to our dear young CEO/Emperor ?
Also thanks a million for your amazing scanlations, we appreciate the hard work put into every chapter ! 💜💜

This is so cute and fun!!
I was expecting the worst, but found a this to be a gem!
Suh good art and flowing conversations. Minor scene flow issues, but I can still follow just fine.

All the horny jokes are non rapey and actually funny. Very important.

does anyone know where i can find a good english translation of the novel? i've only found up to ch 10 :c
thanks for translating the manhwa!

I can't remember why or when but I've found this in my Plan to read list and I'm not complaining. This is a really great story and MC is a breath of fresh air after reading hundred of stories with MCs that have no personality. Thanks for the great translation ❤️

It’s so good I’m almost sobbing. Yeah, the setting is mayhaps not that original, but I don’t really care about that as long as each of the seemingly similar stories is developing differently. I read “Scumbag system” and first thought that this piece is gonna be exactly the same, but oh boy that does hit different!
I loved that MC had no restrictions and could tell the truth about his identity straight away, it made the narration so much more precious! And all the references to the real modern world that make the servants go “huh?” — I laughed so hard
All in all, I really wish this manhua to have a lot of readers. Thanks for translating it for us! Looking forward for the update 😌
P.S. I realized it was based on a novel but judging by the reviews it’s much darker than this sweet piece and has a lot of angst, but I saw someone mention that manhua is gonna be different & with much more fluff. Dunno where’s the info coming from but I really hope it’s true, I’m so done with my heart being shattered to pieces

Surprisingly, it's good! The MC is smart when it comes to handling the people under him and treats them nicely, which is a nice read. Based on the recent update, I'm glad
the red guy had a happy end? Hopefully, he does. What he did was wrong and maybe I'm rationalizing his actions, but he truly did love the emperor till the end in the story so we can understand why he did what he did. Good thing MC is merciful! Then again, that might become a problem in the future chapters. [/spoilers]

Good plot progression! It's not draggy at all. Characters are fun and not rape as of yet!!

MC: doesn't want anyone to think he's favoring the ML
Also MC: only one he keeps in a position close to him is the ML

lmao does he think they won't see it as obvious favoritism?

Group Leader
I've been looking ahead in the raw and
I think there might be a yuri ship in the future? Don't take my word for it, since I don't understand a lick of Chinese, but I the drawings in ch27(and later chapters) certainly made it seem like it~

This manhua is the one thing i'm really excited to read every week during this pandemic! To be or not to be has angst and fluff at the same time which i really love! The MC is so kind and funny and the ML is a bit of a cool guy but deep inside also likes the MC 💕 i hope all the characters have a happy ending!

@JustRyn If I understood, he did not want to make everyone believe ML was being favored as part of the harem, he will be seeing as a slut or something, since the previous emperor was so into the harem, getting rid of it will put ML in a better position, for now he stays close as a personal guard, which is better than a male slut or something like that.

Please, someone correct me if I am wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread