To Be Ordinary! - Ch. 72

Fed-Kun's army
What’s so bad about the strong kid defending his friends? Stop being a dirt bag and handle your own crap seriously

Ah but then we wouldn’t have anything to read lol

I think the guy who wear mask are the guy who was once Fukatsu only friend in elementary? I hope he die tho. Seriously so sick playing with Fukatsu emotion.

Me, before reading this chapter: “Is this finally going to be stupid enough that I’ll quit this sorry excuse of a romance manga? Or will it actually be enjoyable?”

Answer: Goodbye y’all, I wish you the best.

It's as the saying goes: "Dont poke the jaguar with a short stick"
and now the jaguar woke up lol

@1pwny I am absolutely sure nobody here gives a fuck if you will drop it or not, so I dont know why you need to give a warning to this.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Errrmahgawd eNnnnNNntttttttttARRRRRRR?!!?! This is getting silly, from the sister not telling him about his memory loss, to everyone just running and hiding instead of being honest, to the rinse and repeat plot recycle with a little bit of progress. Sheesh, talk about lazy writing.

Double-page supporter
bruh idk what mask dudes deal is but TOMOSE WENT OFF ON HIM LMAOOOO finally this is what i wanted to see :')

Dex-chan lover
>Fukatsu-neechan still doesn't know Tomose is Dunbox
>We're going to be getting the inevitable "Red Egg" I-still-don't-give-a-fuck-about-this-character-or-his-arc chapters that distract even more from the main story
>Now Mask-kun is taking up valuable time and space and I don't care about him, either
>Fukatsu-kun and Tomose's relationship is non-existent and going no where fast
>Random ass delinquents keep starting fights for no reason like some moron going up to a sleeping bear and prodding it with a stick

If the chapters weren't so short or the filler wasn't so dreadfully uninteresting, I wouldn't have a problem with it, but at this point @brunocar is absolutely right - this is starting to dig itself into a rut and isn't moving forward much at all. And, I'm sorry, but I don't care about the red haired guy. I just don't. Not when he's taken up so much real estate in past chapters. At least Lollipop-chan is somewhat interesting, but we all know that is unlikely to go anywhere. If Redegg-kun has to showcased again, I'd just as soon having it be a one panel drawing of him being turned into red paste by Truck-kun. I just don't care about his character and he adds absolutely nothing to the story at this point.

Fed-Kun's army
@definitionofinsanity honestly? i like the red egg guy, i like his arc, but having both at the same time makes both stories painfully slow, specially since fukatsu's story has so much fucking filler

Users who are viewing this thread