To Be Ordinary!

It's not bad, but I expected a more down to earth drama-type story with a bit of romance. There's a lot of fighting so far and it's not what I'd call "down to earth".

@jaharahseiji99
Probably because the raws are complete, remember its "Publication Status", not translation status, so it's complete in japanese, but not translated.

Group Leader
After weeks of searching, I found what seems to be a new project of Kkanaria the author of I-Normal, here's the link: https://manga.bilibili.com/mc28398/484127?from=manga_detail

Damn this is so bad, like there are good parts but man the bad parts are so annoying. Long ass draggy characters with no resolution, it's just a shitty cluster fuck with no progress.

Aggregator gang
I know the pacing isn't great, but the characters are by far the worst part of this. The best characters are kind of just lukewarm, but the worst are actually just so bad. Mirei is not a friend and has literally only been an obstacle, Tomose's older brother in the No-Life club is the most pointless character as he's never actually done shit and only ever shows up to be an awful person and not only would this series be no different if he was removed but it'd also be better just for not having him, and Gokigen's heel face turn is completely pointless if he's not gonna do anything for 70-80 chapters and you only ever see him when it feels like the author needed padding, and I don't even know when he's going to do anything, he might not even do anything anymore I'm just giving him the benefit of the doubt that he'll do something in the last 9 chapters that haven't been translated yet.

If you're looking for a series with alright action and delinquent stuff then sure, I read all these chapters in an afternoon so if you have the time to spare this isn't the worst series you could pick up. If you want actual characterization that goes somewhere or a decent look into someone with psychological issues and romance that doesn't blue ball you in the most forced and contrived ways possible, then probably best to find something else. This is to me the very definition of a 6/10, it's slightly above average and I'm enjoying myself, but I have to REALLY force myself to ignore all these problems to get passed a lot of it.

Dex-chan lover
if you couldnt tell by the title. This isnt a japanese comic, dont be fooled by the japanese symbol on the title or name. Avoid at all costs

hey sammy dont read the negtive comment people leave i wanna say thank you so much for this series i been here since day 1 and i loved each chapter merry xmas

Fed-Kun's army
I just wanna know how good the romance is?

Do it progress? Do they end up together? Spoil it for me pls

Aggregator gang
I didn't really have like high expectations of this series so I probably wouldn't have had a problem with this insanely awkward ending had it not been so condensed and rushed at the end. It honestly felt like the author had this ending in mind and was gonna build up to it, but then the series got cancelled and they had to just lay it on us abruptly. I'm not sure if that's actually what happened, but that's how it felt like. Also the yellow hoodie senpai from the boxing club literally just showed up really late, and then didn't even get a conclusion, we don't even know what his deal was or why he even showed up. That really does make it feel like it was unexpectedly canned.

I still somewhat enjoyed it, however this was the most 6/10 series I've ever read. It was entertaining, but that's all I can really praise it for. Also Mirei is the fucking worst.

Double-page supporter
about 1/3rd way in and everything is just... weird. The premise seems interesting enough but the execution is just bizarre. It feels like a character is introduced, barely characterized, another character is introduced, some weird plot point happens to characterize someone else, go back to characterize the first character more, etc. It all feels so messy.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like this got axed since all the main plot points were just resolved with some left hanging,
mainly with the glasses girl being forced to eat pills.

Also, everyone in this school is a psychopath like damn.

Dex-chan lover
I wish the best of luck for your life and family, Sammy
Thank you for doing the translation

Users who are viewing this thread