To Whom the Deer Falls - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
The premise is really generic, but fuck it, it's still GL.

Plus this is the type of series which will find enough drama to make it interesting.

Dex-chan lover
"We won't know until we try it"
Yeah, that's pretty much a basic mistake of every single one of these hijacked secondary role. I'm gonna guess our MC will have pikachu face when the heroine turns out to be a "bit" yandere-ish? Oh well, quite generic but you don't see this sort of story in manhua form that often even though there are lot of novel about it.

Dex-chan lover
Oh well, quite generic but you don't see this sort of story in manhua form that often even though there are lot of novel about it.
That's true. I can think of a lot of novels but only a couple manhua (at least for GL).

Aggregator gang
Happy to see someone else picking this up. I remember being really interested in the story despite the mid translation for the other one, so I'm excited to see a translation team I like pick it up!

I'm following "Our Similarities", "Keep an Eye on You", and "My Stepmother Made me Fall for her". I'm enjoying all of them so far, and I'm excited to see more of this after reading your translation on chapter 1. Y'all are doing great work ^^

Hello, and thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your support! Happy reading :)

Group Leader
I'm following "Our Similarities", "Keep an Eye on You", and "My Stepmother Made me Fall for her". I'm enjoying all of them so far, and I'm excited to see more of this after reading your translation on chapter 1. Y'all are doing great work ^^
Thankyou, ily sm 🫶🏻.
I love hearing support comments & everything after getting bashed for random tl notes everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread