To Your Eternity - Vol. 10 Ch. 93 - The Fate Of The Ship

@moozooh The knockers might save the personas of the people they take from fushi in the "cache" of the one that stole it. They definitely take the souls from fushi to keep them from being immortalized but also to use them as bait. There is probably a mechanism to release the captive souls (maybe to die in a manner that doesn't allow black hood to recapture them).

So what I'm trying to say is: Knocker dies far enough away while holding one of fushi's souls--> it's released and fushi has no way to get it back maybe idk lol

Banned
It is the Positivity Agenda!
The fuckin knockers are hardcore adherents of the Positivity Agenda!
So like people... but moreso.

What they're doing is "removing the negative people in their life" taken to its logical extreme.

Now I've got every reason to hate them.

@Soticoto honestly doesn't seem that related, please get over yourself, what they mean is all circumstantial suffering, not specifically suffering made from others. (Though I don't know why you'd specifically like that either? Though have your own opinion on that if you're so inclined to.)

they just think that they're taking people to heaven. Though I don't really see any point to your comment either, other than being a selfish tantrum at the "positive" people in your life, whatever that means.

Seems edgy and depressing though.

Banned
@sif99 : Funny thing is, I'm not sure what you were trying to convey... but you seemed so intent on being an idiotic douchebag while saying it that I don't care either. Just a word of advice before I block you... you might want to try NOT inserting random bouts of clichéd idiocy every time you address someone, as it really doesn't do anyone any good... least of all yourself.
Byebye now. And if you address me again, I won't see it.

Ah... so that's how it is.

The black guy is the planet, and he wants to make Fushi recreate him.

@Celiohogane delete this, the first page of every chapter has the planet in the background, you can't just post something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread