To Your Eternity - Vol. 11 Ch. 106 - The Death of an Immortal

Dex-chan lover
Well, can you really blame the knocker? What Kahak did was literally putting its favorite food right next to its mouth.

Fed-Kun's army
Yea well kahak is now up there on the scumbag list of people in his generation line.

someone on tumblr posted a few caps from ch 107 and???? where the hell did they get those o___________o

Fed-Kun's army
@Nobi I think it was the knocker. Kahak was trying to stop it. As full blown yandere as he is, I don't think he wants to kill Fushi.

Dex-chan lover
I think Kahak has gone full yandere but I'm not sure if the Knocker has turn sides. Fushi did talk to it last chapter asking if it had any ideas. Could be more to this.

Then again Knockers do think death is the answer to fixing suffering.

Double-page supporter
I literally binged read this and goddamn ive felt his tired of it all

You know how a lot of people have complained that this arc was dragging for too long and felt awkward?
I agree with them, no lie, but it becomes a lot better if you think of it like “what if this is how Fushi feels about the whole war?” It’s a lot more interesting that way; as though we’re really experiencing just how drained our dear MC is.

Also, Nobi, I think it’s a bit of both.

Dex-chan lover
@magicknight677, dude, I thought the same thing. The previous arcs weren't like this at all, but then I thought... woah, is this how Fushi feels? We're so fatigue about this, we're getting impatient, and angry. But... this is just what he's feeling, right? Good stuff, I think.

I feel bad for everyone. Incredible.

I'm sorry Kahak I know that Knocker was trying to help Fushi on its own twisted way by putting him to eternal rest but your arm has got to go. Though I wouldn't be surprised if he killed himself out of guilt eventually, the yandere bloodline is dying with him anyway.

March... ;_;

Users who are viewing this thread