To Your Eternity - Vol. 13 Ch. 117 - A World, Now Peaceful

The poor museum people are gonna be so freaked out.

...I hope they burst out in the middle of a tour.

i dunno about the wisdom of just summoning everyone back at random places, wouldnt it have been easier to just ressurect them all like near him?

Contributor
@dudsuper8
Maybe Fushi thought it would be better if they spawned in places they were familiar with before their demise, rather than grouped up at him. Of course, Fushi probably isn't aware of what happened to his friends, nor does he seem to acknowledge the time gap.

Dex-chan lover
In other news, people speaking ancient languages only the most obscure researches know suddenly appeared from museums and tombs all over the world.

Now we're just here to wonder how this is all gonna hit the fan, Fushi will never catch a break. I guess that's also one of the main points of the story, there will always be death in the presence of life .etc

I wonder who are all the disciples if we have: Bon, March, Gugu ,Tonari, Hylo, Messar and Kai as 7. There are four more, so maybe Cam, grandma/beer gramps are in contention.

Dex-chan lover
"WHAT THE FUCK FUSHII"
"I thought it'll be cool"
"AT LEAST ENSURE THAT WE'RE NOT BLOODY LOCKED IN A COFFIN"

Dex-chan lover
@Siti
No, the knocker is dead when he fell into that burning pit remember? That's how Fushi got all of his forms back too.

Users who are viewing this thread