To Your Eternity - Vol. 13 Ch. 117 - A World, Now Peaceful

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing she is a descendant of our favourite psychopathic woman? I'm serioursly questioning the story. I wonder if March will remember what Fushi did to her and then how she died at his feet. I know Fushi was thinking of the planet as a whole and after seeing the trio die so much and be resurrected plus he isn't human and doesn't fully understand emotions. I would like to see my favourite flamboyant character

Fed-Kun's army
Since they were able to be resurrected at all, they all must have stuck by Fushi all this time and refused to pass on. Either that, or they can't since they passed their first chance to do so.
I wonder how they'll all feel about him essentially abandoning them for what? Centuries?
It also seems like a bad idea to rez everyone in different locations where they potentially have no idea what's going on. Even if it's where they were born, the places are probably unrecognizable.
I guess I'm still a little sour over the part 1 finale. Kinda hoping the friends give Fushi an earful for ditching them, even if he had good intentions.

Also, anime adaptation confirmed. Sweet.

Dex-chan lover
He really didn't think twice about pulling back his friends from the grave randomly without preparations, huh.

@Xamdiz Itchy arm is itchy.
y24.png

Dex-chan lover
So I guess she is descendants of Hayase clan and the knocker tries to get her again.
And we have 11 disciples, but only 7 appears.

Man, Fushi is not going to like time change.

I can't believe Fushi got rammed right after coming to the city.

Dex-chan lover
well the anime was only a matter of time
really cant imagine it being all that good tho

@KraZTaco some of them lived for quite a while and even died of old age so idk why they are getting revived in their younger forms even though fushy should have felt them as they grew older and id be really pissed off if i died after a long life and then i just get brought back thousands of years later and everyone i love is dead as shit

last part had fushi become a god so he can bring world peace and this part will have him become the demon lord as he tries to kill everyone because he realized world peace can not exist as long as humans are greedy cunts

Double-page supporter
@Kampfarsch
That development wouldn't make much sense, Fushi already know humans can be pretty terrible, like that religious order against him, or some guys at the prison island.

Other commentators have brought up great points.
I guess over this next ark we will find out who these other disciples are.

Fantasy explores the ideas of immortals and long-lived wizards that fall into madness. People aren't meant to live forever. I can see this a little bit in Fushi's quick and somewhat clumsy decision to just bring everybody back. Yet again it could just be his eagerness at finally being done.

Even though these resurrections seem ham-fisted, I'm looking forward to how these challenges of new language/culture and distance are tackled. Those saying Fushi is being selfish in resurrecting people...He has no idea how they died. He could be assuming everyone died a non-natural death and didn't really get to live. We have also yet to see if these bodies will get up.

I'm curious to see if the shadow creator will be around this ark.
That Knocker is totally still around. This ark could be a battle against people that have knockers in their bodies since Fushi can't sense Knockers in people (I think this is right).

Dex-chan lover
@deleteTF but he actually thinks the world is at peace right now and it obviously isnt theres always war
he thinks removing the knockers brought world peace but that aint it chief

@FruitySyrup they still spoke the same language after the first big time skip so ima guess itll be the same here and i bet the shadow boi is gone because fushi was created to replace him

@Kampfarsch
Ah true I guess the language would be the same. Would allow more focus on the crew getting use to this new world. but I guess we will see soon.
Yeah I feel like the shadow creator is gone. For some reason when he said he is not immortal I figured he would just vanish after a set amount of time. Since we had such a big time skip I'm wondering if this was finally enough time.

Fushi can't just turn people alive again, they have to return to their bodies, which means that if these fuckers are getting up, they want to come back.

Double-page supporter
@nyanpass
Probably because they decided to move on. The spirits can choose to move on whenever they want. As shown by the princess who got eaten during the war. Old man and old lady probably just moved on

Users who are viewing this thread