To Your Eternity - Vol. 13 Ch. 121.2 - Arriving at Home (2)

Double-page supporter
@Lolipop_Candy
He can transform into the dead, no matter how long ago they died. But he can only revive those who haven't 'passed on' to the other side, like the Princess did.
We don't know who has or hasn't passed on between any of the timeskips. Beer gramps, and anyone else not immediately resurrected could've just passed on at some point in the thousands of years since their last appearance.

His 'family' were just the ones that held on. To stay with Fushi and keep him from being alone.

Dex-chan lover
@icantnotthink
I think the term of "passed on" is for the soul / Faie who doesn't want to come back to their old body / vessel, many citizens of Renril are resurrected without having any friendship meaning with Fushi. But there is another alternative like reincarnation where their soul posses another thing but in the price of removing their old memory like old grandma Pyoran and Hayase.

Somehow this Faie concept is like FF VII Lifestream.

Honestly, that probably went about as well as could be expected.

Dex-chan lover
@Cheshiremoose
Mizuha is implied to carry a knocker in her arms. Plus doesn't it excites you to see Fushi and the gang adventures in the modern world? I don't know where this story is going but I sure am excited.

Double-page supporter
Damn it Aoki you dumb fuck. You never get anything, do you? Mizuha is apparently about to either move out or run away (im betting on her running away since they told us she is moving in a month, and so far there is no reason to think a month has yet to pass + she is a troubled teenager) but he cant pick up on that smh. Hate that kid.

Anyways glad Fushi and Tonari get to grow up together now. I expect some development between the two.

So, we're never gonna actually see Parona? Cmon at least I wanna see the bow woman having her moments reuniting with March.

This chapter had everything I wanted. God, it just makes me so happy to see them together without any foreseeable lethal drama

Banned
I should totally have thought to mention this earlier, but it kinda slipped my mind:

Gugu's flamethrower... Isn't he just vomiting up alcohol through a spark generated by his helmet?

I was sure it only worked that way for Fushi because he could infinitely regenerate more alcohol inside to power the thing. But Gugu only has a limited supply in his... um... alcohol sac. So how can he produce flames to the same extent that Fushi could?

This chapter made me realise that all this long long journey was worth it, at least for me.

Fed-Kun's army
this chapter was so heartwarming for me like holy shit i was about to start bawling my eyes out again, i wouldve been sad if it took more than 30 chapters to brink everyone back together, and even the blackhood vanished like he said he would

seeing everyone reunited made me smile like an idiot :')

i wonder if fushi will bring kahaku back though, i miss him :(

not how hylo is wearing crocs, a muscle shirt, and distressed denim shorts though... why is it that the hot guys have the worst fashion sense

Users who are viewing this thread