To Your Eternity - Vol. 14 Ch. 127.2 - The Place Where He Is (2)

Ik everyone wants the series to reach it's conclusion and not become too convoluted but personally March is my fav and I just want to see her grow up and live her dreams. Idc how many arcs that takes. Also it'll be interesting to see fushi interacting with a school, maybe be can grow even more and learn what real people are like now that he lives in a time of relative peace.

Double-page supporter
I was all, "Yeah, yeah... whatever. School arc time, hooray," until the mom's soul showed up.

Looking forward for more...

Black hood guy is probably the mother? Or the knockers are back, able to avoid fushi's detection and have taken over her corpse

Dex-chan lover
Lemme guess... The one who died could be her real mother or not but we can at least sure that the girl is truly a descendant. The clan/corp still continue their tradition and the current mother is one of many possible substitute prepared for her to succeed the clan/corp at some point.

Black hoody created another Fushi cuz this Fushi didn't do his job? And the other Fushi power to "revive" the dead is more like creating clone?

@Yanagi My guess is that black hood created the knockers in the first case, as a reason for Fushi to expand his abilities. Now that he can monitor an entire planet at once, it's time to induce the next stage in Fushi's evolution so that he can eventually become a true god, replacing black hood who got bored of it.

Oof this is getting creepy... also Mizuha and her family drama is getting stranger by the moment. I don’t trust her for a second.

Dex-chan lover
Damn..... new era with new enemy ?

Or maybe new phenomena. The hint is from the TV show. Anyone who was just dead, suddenly revived again even without original faie

I'm thinking that it's actually a bunch of body doubles for Mizuha's mom created somehow by the last knocker. We're only seeing Mizuha's actual mom as a soul because she was killed for going against the crazy people clan. As for the other people not dying, it might be that Fushi is either reviving people without knowing it, there's another person like Fushi, Fushi split off into different people, or it's that last knocker doing shady stuff

Users who are viewing this thread