To Your Eternity - Vol. 14 Ch. 127.2 - The Place Where He Is (2)

Dex-chan lover
The last page gave me hope. Some new kind of knockers are taking over dead bodies now.

My guess is that there are others like Fushi but created by a surviving knocker. I’m concerned about Black Hood cause he hasn’t been a round for quite a while and he didn’t appear when a Fushi called him.

The ‘new’ mum is really creepy and I have a real bad feeling about her...

Dex-chan lover
If the knockers were able to turn into faie, they might then take control of recently deceased people’s bodies

Really funny about how people be complaining and moaning about a ‘school arc’ and the direction of this story. You dont have to read it if you dont want to, you realize that right?

Also find it weird that people are expecting a basic and traditional school arc, when Oima sensei has shown she is anything BUT basic and safe.

Some people just have to have everything lmao

Double-page supporter
that mom reveal is a great oh shit moment

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck. Was just about complaint about what a stupid turn regarding the school and stuff but then the last page hit me. Sasuga Yoshitoki Oima sama!!!

To be honest, I really don't get the story AT.ALL! However, I don't know why am I still reading it up until now...? It feels vague but meaningful at the same time. Is this why I'm still reading it?

Users who are viewing this thread