To Your Eternity - Vol. 14 Ch. 128.3 - The Fight Continues (3)

Dex-chan lover
Smart Fushi, you can't slut shame when you don't know what's a slut

Dex-chan lover
Honestly it's a little suprising that Fushi doesn't know that word. But oh well his purity is really pure

Dex-chan lover
Bon gotta be one of those well dressed janitor out there 😂

Dex-chan lover
Eeehhh???!!! New chapter!? I already knew it was Bookwalker, but still... I don't remember almost anything lol, so much happened in the last month I don't even want to think about it...

Well, talking about the chapter... Mizuha's cute xD

Fed-Kun's army
Oh... OH!! Fuck.
I think I understand what's going on. That girl at the end isn't related to Fushi. That's not why she's regenerating.
Based on context from this chapter, it's clear that she's a victim of ijime (bullying, specifically, the hardcore japanese type). I'm guessing that she committed suicide and that her body is now controlled by a Knocker. Maybe these Knockers who have full control of human bodies are able to regenerate like this.
Also, since the issue of it being difficult to find spirits of the dead who are still hanging around right now was brought up, I can think of two general possibilities for where this is going and why it was brought up in this chapter in particular:
1- Maybe these Knockers can affect spirits to some extent, but I hope not since that would be the worst case scenario.
2- Maybe this combined with the focus on the girl at the end of this chapter is there to imply that her spirit is going to play a role.
or maybe I'm just reaching, but things aren't usually put in a story without there being a narrative purpose for them. Sometimes it happens, but normally there's a reason.

Fed-Kun's army
Those stairs looks weird in the track and field it looks thin @_@

>when you're so dense you actually reverse weaponize your own retardness

Dex-chan lover
@L_Agache Do you think he can achieve Ichika levels of denseness?

Just out of curiosity, from where your pfp is? My mind is itching like i know from where but i just cant recall.

@alacaelum
My profile pic is something I drew a few years back for one of the CDChallenge (punk I think?), it's an old character of mine. ^^

Dex-chan lover
@L_Agache Cool, i certainly can see the punk aesthetic.

I had the impression i had seen that image because it kind of resembles some artists styles i know; Brian Lee O'Malley, Ben Fleuter, and some others.

If i had to categorize in my mind it is more of american super-stylized type (this is just how i think of it XD) that is more prominent in indie circles or at least not as diffused, really cool art, i like this type of hyperrealism it gives more possibilities for conveying feelings.

Thanks for sharing.

@alacaelum
Glad you like it! I certainly like Ben Fleuter, he's a really nice dude and his comic was great.
I'm french but I get what you're saying, as indie and webcomics certainly shaped the way I think about drawing and writing.

Aggregator gang
My explanation is that this could be a descendant of the girl Fushi replicated with his powers.
Since she was made out of his own flesh she mightve gained a hyper-regenerative ability which was genetically carried over down the family-tree.

Users who are viewing this thread