To Your Eternity - Vol. 14 Ch. 129.1 - Words That Do Not Reach (1)

What happened to the archer chick that saved March at the start? The manga seems to have just forgotten about a bunch of people that died like Tonari's friends since the war arc.

@realdice i dont think they were forgotten. a lot of them were melee fighters who didnt have a specialty (such as poison resistance) like tonari. it got to the point where knockers were less than worms against fushi so it was unnecessary to change into any other forms. at this point, if fushi does transform it would be for fun and not for function.

@realdice I think they might have moved on? I think when Bon died for Fushi, he said that when someone dies, they have two choices; to ascend or stay.

@MargiticDesu we have already translated 4 more chapters, but our typesetters have had no time to help with immortal at all. At least one new chapter should be released today or tomorrow so that at least you guys have something to read in the meantime.

Double-page supporter
@MargiticDesu Dude at least show some appreciation will you? Where else you get to read the series for free? Your sense of entitlement is appalling

@Nihilist1 who said he doesn't appreciate the series? people can say whatever the fuck they want but it really annoys me when people like you pull meaning where there is none. all he said was "Man this scan is really slow". that's a simple observation and you have literally nothing to go off of. i can't read minds and neither can you so its unfair to just assume his comment was based in entitlement.

Double-page supporter
@Ultimate-Gamer-3000 Imagine replying to 2 months old reply that even the person I replied to doesn't even bother to tell me why did he say that, but sure if you are gonna speak for him I'll take you up on that.

Seems both of you forgot MD is an AGGREGATE site that relied on scanlators to make the community alive by supplying it with unofficial translated series, scanlators are NOT paid and yet they do it out of their volition with their own resources and free time sunk just for us can read it for free here whenever and wherever you damn well please. Yet after all that there is still people calling it them 'slow' and just want to read more without even CONSIDERING what the scanlator team must go through to give us this, what else could he possibly meant by that comment other than caring for his own convenience in keeping him updated with the manga ? Give me a fucking break.

@Nihilist1 there you go again, pulling something from nothing! i didn't forget that MD is an aggregator site and i'm not underestimating the hard work that people put into this site. i do respect the scanlators and understand that their jobs are not easy. you're demanding people not voice an opinion because it's disrespect to the scanlators but it's just an observation. its nothing that deep but you keep insisting "Man this scan is really slow" is someone taking shots at the scanlators but its not even that deep.

Double-page supporter
@Ultimate-Gamer-3000 Then clearly after all I wrote on the passage before, you are still none the wiser. I am NOT demanding people to not voice their opinion, I simply called him out on putting the pressure to the scanlators that have no obligation to upload their scans on the first place yet they still do despite their shortcomings irl. He voiced his opinion on scanlators and I have every right to call him out, seems like you still can't make the difference between the two, shame.

Now please don't even bother to reply this, I would rather enjoying a series I currently read right now this evening than bickering with some kid about 2 months old comment.

Users who are viewing this thread