To Your Eternity - Vol. 14 Ch. 129.2 - Words That Do Not Reach (2)

Fed-Kun's army
I have a feeling he might live to become a villain for an arc or so...

Dex-chan lover
Must protect

pGLEIrg.png

Double-page supporter
They can't exactly die due to Fushi, but can they still age tho? Or at least have a mature physical body?

Aggregator gang
I wish Fushi's actual character development wasn't so stagnant because Tonari is 100% right. Mizuha literally already killed her own mother over some very stupid reasons, and has already proved she is just not a good person overall. Fushi wanting to prove that they live in a "peaceful world" doesn't erase the shit her ancestors did to her AND Parona, who everyone except Kahaku freaking forgot.

I wouldn't be surprised If Tonari got super frustrated with Fushi's naive ass at one point. He just doesn't understand anyone. I blame his lack of socialization as a human but he had plenty of time to adapt to humanhood, so to speak, yet didn't.

EDIT: I forgot but does anyone other than Bon and Fushi know Mizuha killed her own mother??? I would love to see what Tonari has to say about that, maybe she gonna rip Fushi a new one lol

@Zaldun I guess at best he forgot they can die and choose to pass on peacefully ever since he gained his resurecting abilities or at worst he is a selfish prick who really thought of chaining them on the basis of friendship.

Either way is clear he has them for granted.

@Human_the_2nd Yes, they can. Fushi already brought them back and they already died once. Otherwise the arc wouldn't exist lol The only one who didn't get to do that was March, because the first time she got revived she got poisoned not too long after by Tonari so she wouldn't have to suffer growing up in a world without Fushi (like she did).

Thank god it seems that ghost can choose whether to stay in this world or not, otherwise I could see Fushi eventually forcing people to stay alive so he won't be left behind.

@A-tan You have to remember that Fushi, even after all these thousands of years, is most definitely not human. He's STILL learning that things normal for him aren't normal for us. He probably still doesn't understand what romance is or isn't (the arc right before this present one) and that he shouldn't transform as he pleases lol.

You also have to recall that her mother is very VERY abusive. The huge implication when Mizuha went MISSING and her mother STILL obsesses (before and after) over taking photos but Of HERSELF and NOT looking for her MISSING CHILD. Her mother is extremely selfish, a narcissist and forcing her own daughter to do what SHE wants with winning all of those different contests (and also forgetting what Mizuha has already accomplished). I do NOT think Mizuha should've killed her mother, but think about it. You are STILL a child and your "mother" controls everything. Basically, Mizuha's mother is to blame here bc guess what. If she was a good mother, Mizuha would have turned out extremely different and probably be a normal girl! Again, she shouldn't have killed her mom, but all that pent-up stress? She murdered her mom out of despair and all the abuse etc and she didn't do it with a smile on her face lol. She freaked out and broke apart when she asked Fushi to save her and when she ran away to hide. So while murder of her mom is very wrong, I can't exactly blame her PLUS... the reasons aren't stupid. Say her mom was physically abusive aside from being controlling and verbally abusive. Mizuha would probably have to defend herself and use self-defense. The one at fault here is her mother. ALSO. Just because her ANCESTORS are evil, doesn't mean she is lmao. Are you saying that if my dad or your dad is a psychopathic murderer we would also be evil?

Basically, Fushi is dumb bc he's not a human like us lmao. He's like an alien that does not have the thought process of a human, a child alien if you will. He is still learning, and still naïve.

Funny how when she first showed up, I really disliked Tonari, but now she’s one of my favorites.

Fushi is in for an extremely rude awakening. There are hints that Fushi will learn what ‘love’ feels like in this arc, but I wonder how Oima sensei will execute it with everything going on

Dex-chan lover
@TsumomoiHedeka a bit of fear me thinks. Fushi doesn't want to lose friends it seems there, but he did some pretty terrible things that he doesn't understand he did

for someone who has lived wayy longer than anyone, I hope we'll get to see Fushi actually "grow up" and not be so naive anymore... he's probably seen more pain and betrayal than anyone else, makes you wonder how could he still have 0 trust issue

Users who are viewing this thread