To Your Eternity - Vol. 14 Ch. 129.2 - Words That Do Not Reach (2)

Aggregator gang
@Wintear Yes, the whole "Fushi has shit character development because he was never properly socialized as a human" is literally what I'm saying. I have also been saying that that's the only reason any of the bs is happening/we wouldn't have this arc otherwise, which imo is kinda bad writting wise.

You also have to remember that Nobody is saying her mom wasn't a toxic narc or at the very least a very controlling person, but that's hardly any justification TO LITERALLY KILL HER. Her reasons ARE stupid because there is never a good justification to kill someone over a dumb hair tie. Mizuha also IS a shitty person because we LITERALLY see it from her own pov that one chapter, that isn't up to discussion.
And no?? The reason her mom did what she did was to avoid Mizuha to become the next Fushi-obsessed person or whatever tf their cult does. And guess what? That is HAYASE's fault, not hers. Yes, one could argue it stopped being about letting Mizuha have a good life and ended a controlling and projecting thing but meh.

Speaking of Hayase, and the ancestors in general: Cue to Tonari bringing the news. Man, who knew the "always seem normal but end up doing psycho shit" would come true again. And yeah in theory we shouldn't hold them accountable for the sins of their forefathers, but lmfao that would have an ounce of a weight If it actually mattered in the long run. As far as everyone is concerned, they always wanted to seize power over Fushi, and they would flip their shit at any obstacle. Mizuha started as a normal girl, but then goes and kills her mom and doesn't seem to change much because she becomes fixated with Fushi now and that's all that matters to her. Maybe Oima surprises us and Mizuha turns out to be a normal person but oof I don't know, normal and good natured people don't go around killing their parents let alone justifying it lmfao.

@molosser To my knowledge, they can only be revived if their spirit wanted to be revived. Those who moved on and went to heaven (ex: Messar's sister/ the princess) cannot be revived.

I think maybe losing everything he cared about over and over, then gaining the ability to trancend life and death might have made him a bit fucked in the head...

Fr I'm really enjoying this arc so far, it's setting up pretty good and with the whole making this world a paradise thing he might see war and stuff and tries to prevent it or something

if it's not a knocker, it's the next immortal that copied the mother's appearance, that's why black hood isn't here anymore

@A-tan You would think that right? But all that pent-up stress and the hair tie was what finally set her off (she'd never fight back before) and made her murder her mom in an insane frenzy. You have to understand that your parents and environment VERY much have to do with what we turn out to be. Again, if her mom was a normal loving mom she wouldn't be so shitty lol think about that

She's fixated with Fushi, but lesser evil here ig? She didn't try to flipping rape him like Hayase does and doesn't unnerve Fushi like she does. I don't think Mizuha is even justifying killing her own mom lmao she just avoids it at this point because she feels guilt. The only thing not normal about her is the murder of her own mom; otherwise she's just a hurt kid who's shitty bc of how she was raised/controlled etc

Aggregator gang
@Wintear You have to understand that having a bad day isn't a good excuse to go on a killing rampage.

Give it more time, you will see exactly how much she sucks (just like the rest of her lineage).

Dex-chan lover
@Wintear, this whole family/bloodline consisted, consists and will consist of psychopaths with different (or not) mental health issues to the End of time. It's their genetic trait, it seems.

Dex-chan lover
This guy, seriously. Now is the time for him to learn and keep up with other knowledge.

I love how Bon is literally the only one actively trying to adjust to the new world and gaining new common knowledge 🤣 like, he knows it's a new era and that things have changed (like the ID's and going to school). He's really blessed/lucky to wake up and be filthy rich again.

Double-page supporter
I really really dont like Mizuha and the other school kids. They are just plain unbearable and annoying. Nearly all newly introduced sidecast are just annoying and get most of the exposure and that makes it a drag to go through.

I actually liked the premise of part 2 and it started decent, til Mizuha became way more prominent. I might be the only one who absolutely finds the Hayase plot line to be extremely weak and it should have ended with Kahaku. I found Kahaku to be ok , cuz he tried to be nice and he died without any offspring, also didnt wanna be revived, so you would think it ends here.

But ah shit here we go again and all they have going is they want to fuck Fushi + they all psychos thats about as deep as they go. Just annoys me every time, but now we are in a highschool setting, so it turns somehow even worse.

Group Leader
@dorkem its still on serialization https://global.bookwalker.jp/search/?word=To+Your+Eternity latest chapter is 134

Users who are viewing this thread