To Your Eternity - Vol. 14 Ch. 130.1 - Proof of Peace (1)

Dex-chan lover
thinking back to Fushi's life... when could he have ever "matured" really? the longest stretch of just... living was with Gugu, but that was all catching up with basic human skills and logic. it doesn't really feel like he's ever... thought that deeply about anything?? there are a lot of things he's missed out on due to not having a mortal's needs. he's somewhat detached. I'm honestly offended he's not constantly bro-ing it up with Gugu. what's up with that. but anyway... my point is that although he's lived a long time doesn't mean he spent that time filling it with multiple normal human lifetimes that would actually load him up with wisdom.

Fed-Kun's army
people seem to think that an immortal non human being should just understand everything it is about human life after being around humans for a small speck of its existence, like what.

Fed-Kun's army
and that would also be pretty boring if he had been a fully matured person by this point seeing as the whole idea of this arc is him living with humans in the closest way he's ever done so far.

The hayase bloodline should’ve ended a long ass time ago.
Tonari’s right here, although I DO BELIEVE that reincarnations are different from the original, we already know a damn knocker’s in her left arm because of the mother’s stabbing moment.
She’s also damn annoying with her only loving Fushi because he’s “on the same level of perfection” as her

Fushi's detached attitude and learning to connect is one of the reasons I'm reading this. When he finally knows everything, the manga's over.

I'm really starting to hate Fushi more than anyone. He's just being unreasonable at this point. SHE MADE YOU A FEATHER, TONARI! BE FRIENDS!

Dex-chan lover
Fushi didn't live for millennia, he EXISTED for millennia, these are two different things. To learn you need to live through things to experience them and you need to want it, most of his life time he expent it expanding his body through out the world and as it was plainly said his conscience wasn't able to fully grasp everything during that period.

More than anything people seem to forget... he isnt human, his psychological profile isnt the same as humans, if it was he would have become mad centuries ago.

During the iron prison thing, if it was a human with immortality they would have been driven mad MUCH before anything like the solution he came with.

Fushi isnt bound by any of the profiles humanity is bound to, he isnt a man he isnt a woman, his bodies being functional in the biological sense doesn't make him one of those, stop trying to bound this story to a genre, this story is a concept by itself.

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe the Knocker want some coexistence and try their best to have their human host be happy like Mizuha?

Users who are viewing this thread