To Your Eternity - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Playing with Dolls

Aggregator gang
polnareff_tears1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
March has been sent to the world of the "feels"..... Did they finish off that whamen?? If not... then let me do the honours... "does somebody has a finger cutter I want to be Yamori!!!"

Double-page supporter
goddamn this manga is ruthless
i sense a ton of suffering coming up

Banned
Now is the doppelganger going to turn into her? That would be about par for the course.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm starting to see a pattern here.. And if I'm right, then fuck this manga and its author who's constantly milking that tragedy-tit to kill every pure character this autistic immortal meets up with. If this is all this manga is and ever will be, then it's sure that I'll drop it.

Aggregator gang
Sometimes i don't understand what's going on during the fast moments. Were the chasers burnt? The bear form defeated them all?

@Daigo-kun I'm pretty sure when Fushi transformed into the spirit bear, his first attack ripped most of the soldiers apart and those who survived were mutilated beyond recognition.

@Joonhas don't cry because it's over you bitch, smile because it happened.

and fushi will obviously gain a greater sentience eventually, judging from the writing, for now, this will fuel his growth better and in a sense, being immortal means this farewell was gonna happen someday,

that he became a nice memory for her and made her smile on her last moments is the least he could do and he stopped her death once in the first place.

Besides it's only happened twice now and fushi only survived cause he's immortal, while human's are fragile and bound tightly by their fate.

Atleast the girl and grandma survived.
It's Good writing and keeps the train moving, and it was far from a meaningless death.

In the first place going against a giant country's guards are gonna be dangerous and the first boy's death was unavoidable. The fact that they can truly die only increases the story's tension and impact.

Users who are viewing this thread