To Your Eternity - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - "A New Family"

Dex-chan lover
That "maker" said it... the death is inevitable... they're all going to die horrible deaths that are not much painful...
But he sure needs to get stronger to live in this world that is the rule...

I'm having hard time with the "you should keep moving" then few pages later.. "Hey LOL 4 years later, still at the same place rofl!".
Timeskip is usually a pretty bad tool to use, especially in that kind of media and mostly DURING the story.
When there's so much happening in a short period of time, giving us a "Hey, let's jump 4y later, without any changes whatsoever", it makes me feel really annoyed.

Fushi growing facial hair? I wonder if he's gonna mature in every form or if it resets when he dies.

Dex-chan lover
@Ae_evo I agree, time skip is a tricky tool to use in storytelling, BUT... i think it was necessary here. Do you think you would feel comfortable seeing Fushi stumble with the most basic necessities of social interaction? Sure he learns quickly but come on, dont say that it wouldn't get boring and annoying quick (as many already had pointed).

This time skip is "much" but at the same time is barely enough, now he has mastered some skill and is able to communicate well, so now we really enter the meat of the journey, because if he was just a newborn constantly changing with stimulus all his accomplishment would just be a jumble of crazy happenings and consequently stupidity.

Now his decision will come from reason, from real thought and not just emotion and instinct, now the journey truly begins.

Growing hair now? Trust me man, the chin isn't the only place hair grows, I assure you that your greatest enemy you will ever face on your journey is called puberty.

Aggregator gang
I call them "Knockers" they "knock down" all the interesting parts of the story and replace them with fight scenes.

Users who are viewing this thread