To Your Eternity - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - Crossroads

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry old man... you will not die first... the flags are in effect now to get the "feels"...

I know he's gonna die, but that doesn't not make me want to care about these characters, and that's gonna make his death hit a lot harder :'(

Fed-Kun's army
this kinda feels like dororo cuz you know most of the characters you see are gonna die while Fushi/Johann lives to modern day japan, this would make a real tear jerker anime

@Titanfan548
fushi is like hyakkimaru and gugu is like dororo and the little girl i guess is like the girl that was a prostitute in dororo not saying she was one but her death impacted hayykimaru alot kinda like how the little girl impacted fushi

Fed-Kun's army
sweatyman123 defintely agree, are you excited for the anime which is getting 22 episodes for its season

Aggregator gang
Ah these natural bonds identical to family-friendly bond always stirs me up, god. I wish them forever happiness

i don't care about anything else i just find it so fucking funny that gugu can spit fire i love it

😿 Whenever someone close has cool powers, they will have to die huh... Now Gugu's death is pretty much confirm

Aggregator gang
I hope it doesn't end with Gugu dying to save his beloved family. Especially when he didn't say "I love you" to the girl he loves. I'd cry, no matter how cliched

They just gave him a weapon to fight a boss and got love of his life telling him to seduce her, he's either going to die or lose a few limbs...

Users who are viewing this thread