To Your Eternity - Vol. 6 Ch. 54 - Echoes

Double-page supporter
Pyoran...
1521434275169472126.png

Dex-chan lover
The writer is collecting material... to make us have the "feels" more frequently...
And that black hooded man did make that old lady's satisfaction and wishes come true .... that was truly wonderful... the completion of one's life... "if a journey has a start it has an end too or if not then the journey is not finished yet"

Dex-chan lover
It is funny that his bodies memory for that which it has touched is loads better than Fushi's own conscious's memory

At first I reeally didn't like pyoran, I thought she was gonna be just a one-off character, my god how much that has changed.
I never would have thought that I would be crying for her, never would have thought she'd make such an impact on fushi, rest in peace old lady

Rest in peace old lady.

I feel bad for doubting you, I though you sold Fushi during the island arc.

Btw in most other manga/anime they would've NEVER used an old character this way. The one who would've followed the protagonist would've been a cute young girl in love with him. Big props to the author for going with something actually pretty original. May Pyoran rest in peace.

Also black hood is pretty cool, he is able to snatch people form heaven and have them reincarned? Really curious about him

Fed-Kun's army
im baffled by the fact that this starts off centuries ago and for her to live till 90 is a miracle in itself

Contributor
Oof, I’m on my first reread and I can’t for the life of me remember if pyoran ever enters the story again, anyone else know?

Group Leader
Damn didnt know Pyoran was a shawtyyyy ahaa ✋👀😩😩💦💦

Fed-Kun's army
@AlesoGio my guess is that the black hood dude was born/created during the birth of the universe and is starting to die/fade away. therefore, he made an immortal person to pass on his knowledge or smthing like that.

or the black hood dude is the universe and has a terminal illnes, maybe could explain knockers?? and need to have an immortal being that kind of remembers himself (the black hood dude) so after he dies there will still be himself.

idk

Users who are viewing this thread