To Your Eternity - Vol. 7 Ch. 59 - A Pulsating Testament

Banned
Wait... so did he recognise Tonari or not? Because he acted like he knew it was her when he came in, and then later he acts as though he didn't even know she was alive. Fucking madness...

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaahhhh!!! I miss so much Gugu's arc!!!! ;-;

Anyway, I'm not sure if it was a TL error or whatever, because he seemed to recognize her before and all of that lmao

Group Leader
wait didnt he just recognize her last chapter what

also i get that the beer guy might have died but was it really necessary to have rynn and shin in there too? like i get that the characters arent useful to the plot anymore but you dont need to kill them just for those 3 panels

Rynn probably suicide, since she wanted to be with gugu and doesn't have any plans marrying others

for fuck sake, why do i keep finding manga that makes me fucking cry, even tho its fake, its a story, its art, idk anymore, i love this manga but its seriusly make me cry a lot ffs

Fuck I haven't cried in years and ended up ugly crying when I found out rynn died like wtf it's like all my past hit me in the metaphorical dick

I can’t believe Rynn is dead, I rally wanted to see Fushi meet her again...

That said, what was the point of letting tonari live back then? She just got killed off in such a stupid way after a few chapters... I don’t think giving him a body immune to poison is such an important thing that the author had to write her death after making her appear again

Definitely a mistranslation, he only recognised tonari after getting her form.

But about regrets, tonari probably liked fushi didn't she?

Damn, she waited forty years and then suddenly died, before ever fulfilling anything. Well, I guess except just helping fushi (even her last words were trying to save him), but that's still...
Man, she really was a strong one

Fushi really didn't do anything wrong holing himself up considering this is the outcome, but he also missed the times he could spend with tonari.

This....
This hurts so good.

And I don't think rynn comitted suicide just from that.

Double-page supporter
Guys its been 40 years since he hid himself. Rynn and his Brother might have just died a normal death same for Beer Gramps. They would have been 60 years by that time. Wish he found a strong companion at least that survived for longer.

@FatherOfLies I think he just inherits the last form he has seen of those people, not the way they looked when they died. That's why both Rynn and Shin (Gugu's brother) look the same way they did when he knew them

Fed-Kun's army
this is sad and sweet. in a way, everyone he loved is with him, forever, but they are not physically with him :(((

Users who are viewing this thread