To Your Eternity - Vol. 7 Ch. 59 - A Pulsating Testament

Double-page supporter
What??? Rynn and Gugu's brother died too? Whyy??? They're not at that age yet...

Dex-chan lover
Seeing all these commenters tells me that the Mangaka has done a great job of writing this story so far despite all the complaints from previous chapters.

Double-page supporter
I'm sobbing, 40 years dedication on injecting poison to yourself for you friends... i felt so lonely

Holy shit, this chapter got me good. I love how sudden and understated the reveal that Gugu's brother died is, only for it to cycle back to the obviously dead Beer Gramps, and finally slapping you in the face with the death of Rynn. As well, the entire recounting of the journey feels almost like Fushi's way of making sure they're remembered. I think Fushi can find at least some small comfort in knowing that someone else knows about that nameless boy who died searching for his tribe, or that small little found family just outside Taknaha. And the same goes with March and Parona. It's been 40 years, most of the people who directly knew the two are likely dead.

Users who are viewing this thread