To Your Eternity - Vol. 7 Ch. 60 - Destination of Long-Held Wishes

Dex-chan lover
@Lorescothe
pretty sure people only instinctively know about sex after puberty, since that's when sexual hormones start being produced.

Group Leader
ok what the actual fuck im starting to lose my brain cells reading this

Man i’m starting to get tired of Fushi’s bullshit. That knocker just fucking killed Tonari. You can’t even cut a fucking arm and let the poor kid live a normal life instead of being mentally controlled? I’m probably going to stop caring about anyone Fushi will meet. At this point it’s his fault if those around him die, he’s not even willing to avenge a friend (and protect his other friends).

And I say this as someone that generally likes characters that maintain their beliefs in hard situations (characters that decide to not kill even when every reader would like to see tham kill the antagonist), but in this case it just seems like he doesn’t give a fuck

Aggregator gang
Page 13:
I'm afraid to proceed any further however .. NOOOO MY INNOCENT FUSHII YOUR VIRGINITY IS MINE

@AlesoGio I agree that he's ridiculous in his supposed 'moral' stance. I think that he actually doesn't care in this case though. He tried to help, but Hisame wants to keep the knocker, and having it in her is a form of torture for her too.
There's the added benefit that he's going it'll come back sentient enough to talk, presumably so that he can find out their motives. (Knowing this is likely to make an eternity of fighting them - or not - a bit easier)

.... I can't with this protagonist. What will it take for him to off Hayase? More people dying? Isn't the knockers his enemies????

Double-page supporter
DId he actually clapped her?
Omg this would be so infamous if it ever gets an adaptation

Users who are viewing this thread