To Your Eternity

Fed-Kun's army
couldnt stand the chickenshit mc that let everyone die instead of actually taking action. Hes immortal and could be anyone or anything yet he grovels and complains about how he doesnt want to hurt anyone yet lets thousands die because he wouldnt kill someone that deserved to be killed

Dex-chan lover
The translation is not catching up with the releases! Aaahh 😭😫😩
I mean, the Scans team is already doing their best, I guess, but the releases of the translations are monthly, and the raws releases are weekly!! Raws are up to Ch. 138.2, 15 releases ahead. I don't wanna wait a year just to catch up.... If someone knows japanese, please join the Scans team and help them or something ;-;

@AnotherRat Brazilian translastion seems up to date, it's also easier to learn/translate than Japanese. I speak Portuguese as well so I can keep up, despite the fact that I'd much rather read it in English, but if the translation team's backed up, they're backed up, it's unfair to ask more of them.

man, i still dont know why i rarely see this manga being talk about[almost never] eventhought its so good

You can find translations up to ch139...and I’m just gonna say it finally starts to pick up. Time for pain again.

I really don't like where this manga went since time skip. It feels severely out of place.

Well this Manga certainly goes all over the place after the anime. I don't appreciate the 30 chapter gap in the English translation. Did the translation team drop if for some reason?

• This
Reactions: GMZ
I just finished catching up and my eyes are sore.
I can't believe they joined Fushi till the end and made themselves immortal, and now the world becomes cyberpunk

Dex-chan lover
Well this Manga certainly goes all over the place after the anime. I don't appreciate the 30 chapter gap in the English translation. Did the translation team drop if for some reason?
possible because of the official publisher which have been translated it up to ch.165

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps the archives are incomplete.
So... Is no one going to fill in the 30 chapter gap?

Seems the English version hasn't updated in a while. What's going on?

G-P

Dex-chan lover
The official english translation is ahead of the fan translation. You can find it at regular ripp sites if you want to see how this once great comic continues to devolve into a train wreck.

Users who are viewing this thread