To Your Eternity

Ngl I saw the cover and for a good 5 seconds thought I stumbled upon a harem doujin featuring bon as protagonist...

More seriously, real feels reading this manga. Hurts my soul.

Dex-chan lover
It took me 10 chapter to get that it was from the author of koe no katachi. It’s really an awesome read, just as you would expect from them.

Group Leader
Volume 9
What the---

Fushi and Pioran?

DtU_0jiVYAAx52b.jpg

This time, not about the "Dream" like before

It's a neat read and i binged it through but the only thing I can't comprehend is how there is a subtle romance when all they are after is whatever the main characters body is at the time. And it seems like the main character is fine with it for certain people despite there being so many contradictions in opinion on their body. Kind of ruins the whole manga

Contributor
Would this be considered gender bender as the "guy" can change to any person, regardless of gender?

That new cover pic with fushi n pyoran. JUST
freakin cute. The best MC sidekick is always with his favourite grandma

Group Leader
somehow fushi ability reminds me of Valkyrie profile. so i kinda love that has medieval fantasy and final fantasy vibe from here

Aggregator gang
i wish there were more chapters. T.T
I wanna see who will die next, i do hope it won't be a total wipe out like the others

Double-page supporter
When will Fushi stahp looking down on mortals?

@MooPoint
No this isn't gender bender since it's a thing that doesn't have a gender in the first place the "guy" is from the first chapters of the series and not fushi to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread