To Your Eternity

^v something went wrong with humanity when millenials stepped out of the wombs. i really hope aliens arent aware about the internet, cause this comment section is like a petition for nuking.

Contributor
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-11-29/to-your-eternity-manga-1st-arc-ends/.153807

@xyzzy Immo was always his name in official releases (and Iddy for Eko).

Contributor
@xyzzy (Upon checking official rips) They only use Immo in chapter releases (on comixology, etc), volume releases have Fushi.

Please add an ecchi/nudity tag. I ran into some nudity in chapter 5 but I don't know how much more there is to come
specifically https://mangadex.org/chapter/25684/18 this page

Double-page supporter
Part 1: The Previous Era
Part 2: The Present Era
Part 3: The Future Era
Part 4: The Post-Apocalypse Era

Hmmmmmmm feels like serie has lost something when fushi became able to
resurrect people
there wasn't any risk left. I wonder if that will change with the new era stuff

There are few series that make you say "I have no ideia where this is going" that are good. This series not only go places, it cherishes the time spent at each one. There's a poetic existential theme to it, a sense of totality as the story explore whole lives. There's nothing quite like this series. By the end of 2019, it's already a masterpiece. 10/10.

Have you ever had moments where you were left speechless? This is truly amazing, but at the same time sad, very sad. I think this masterpiece is something that needs to be felt through reading instead of explained. 100/100

Double-page supporter
A friendy reminder that the "tragedy" tag is there for a reason

hmm I'm torn between "this is art" and "author clearly doesn't know what she's doing"
I mean killing everybody in span of 2 pages and doing HUUUGE timeskip?? what a madlad

Users who are viewing this thread