To Your Eternity

Dex-chan lover
@lonewolf yeah that was absolute bullshit. How the author dealt with all of Fushi's family is atrotious and how Fushi wanted them back so badly but he up and fucking left them right away. They even tell him there is no point to them coming back if he is basically killing himself

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Contributor
This is one of these manga that don't require censorship or heavy editing to be adapted, so a tv anime is a good medium.

Damn, I forgot about this. I remember when it translations reached about chapter 30 or something. 😧
I should start reading this again, it was really good.

Double-page supporter
Well modern day science gonna fucked up Fushi for sure

Sem

Dex-chan lover
This manga started out really normal, then slowly, slowly, agonizing slowly turned into just a small whispered ((what the fuck))

It's like watching someone wonder aloud how an immortal being simulating humanity would live, but they're getting more and more crazy eyed the longer they ramble.

Hmmmmmmmm
yet another large timeskip, this time to make the Manga into a high school drama

i hate how they did the old man dirty and not trying to resurrect him at all and march big sister as well
and the mute kid

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Zajebista kurwa mangIa polecam jestm na 67 i super się wciągnełam [ENG] Fucking epic manga i recomend kurwa

I can say that this title is one of my favorite manga, I find this comic half a year ago and just couldn't stop myself from reading it. Plots are good, drawings have their own style and the whole story is somehow different from what I have read until now. I don't even know how to compare this to other manga. Maybe it's just for me, but I feel it's so unique. I love it and waiting for new chapters make me crazy.

If you are considering reading this, my answer is yes. Give it a try, I can't guarantee that you will like it but its at least worth a try.

btw I think It will be a HIT once its get an anime and many people will join us in reading it :)

This is one of the best manga I've ever read.

It's emotionally compelling, it has great storytelling, the art appeals to my personal preferences quite nicely, and it does an amazing job of building the world without it feeling like they're leaving the previous parts behind. I love this series so much.

Dex-chan lover
Just binged this. Its a good manga but very very repetitive and tedious. If that was the author's intention then well done.

Fed-Kun's army
Been following this since the first chapter. The premise was ambitious so Ive never thought it would actually get this far, damn.

Ill put it right up there among the best comics Ive read.

Users who are viewing this thread