To Your Eternity

honesty the
time skip in the later chapters...
is really not my taste. it felt like a different genre. i support the author for trying out new things but this feels weird. but I'll keep reading this for now

shiiit i was right

mizuha is hayase,kahak descendat
yep she has knocker

run imo run

Aggregator gang
I kind of understand what the author is going for with that latest time skip but it still feels jarring to skip that far. All the emotional bagge built up also feels kind of weird juxtaposed against the current setting.

Kind of get the same feeling from this that I got from the Kimetsu no Yaiba skip.

My God, let She save us from Ooima's wild ride.

Still how cool, that this manga so different from Koe no katachi, though I liked that one too

After skipping to the modern act it just feels really weird and I don’t know how I feel about this series anymore 😅

Contributor
This gives me similar vibes to berserk with the whole curse following him thing, but whenever the side characters start to pile up they all die or the mc leaves them.

Banned
It has its okay points... but the whole plot is full of holes, inconsistencies and straight up nonsense.

Most of it is intolerably grimdark up to a point... with characters dying like disposable tissue just being thrown away, stupid decisions being made that result in more insanity... one inexplicable bloodline of yandere lunatics for... no real reason...
Then it briefly breaks the cycle of grimdark...
.... before sinking into a long, arduous and pointless slog culminating in various pointless actions and then a massive time-skip.

There is no real incentive to get attached to anything in this manga. Not even the characters that return. All lives are confetti, and it is like the characters are trying to tell us that lives are important, but the manga itself completely contradicts this notion.

... So even by the end of what has been released so far, I just feel like I've wasted my time.

Rated 4/10.

This started off amazing got a little bit worse but still good, and then just went downhill. It would be cooler if he had to deal with the grief of his friends dying around him, overall pretty great.

Dex-chan lover
It started off really good with the whole giant war as the climax but now it's just whatever. In power level it would be 50-100-200-150-50

I think I'm gonna go and reread this while waiting for something interesting happening in the current timeline. The modern times arc has been terrible for sure.

What chapter was it where he was trapped inside the block?

Users who are viewing this thread