To Your Eternity

Hyped. Waiting till published and the chapter's name implied theres a new enemy already

Black Hood is dead isn't he?

I bet he committed sudoku because Fushi was sufficiently developed as a replacement.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

WAAAAYYY too much tragedy for my taste. It's relaxing in the few chapters where they turn it down to 11

Only made it until ch 44 or something

OMG I love Fushis GROWTH!! HNGGGGGG I wish he'll live peacefully rather than getting suffered again.. but meh it's for the plot.

Not gonna lie, way better than what I expected. Its a rollercoaster of ride that won't let you put it down.

I feel like I’m listening to the most surreal audiobook/podcast and there isn’t even any audio
I’ve already read the beginning before but rn it feels so weird
edit: if fushi just stayed as the intelligent beast companion wandering around without a concise plotline, that could make a really cool niche story

Dex-chan lover
What the heck lol, the 6 months that I didn't read this manga, it
jumped into the modern age all of the sudden lmao
(latest arc spoiler), it feels so surreal.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah... Gonna drop it. This new arc is some hot garbage. The first arc is a masterpiece tho.

This manga made me cry more than I can count, I got so emotionally attached to these characters. But then, the later arcs came,
and fushii got the ability to just revive his old friends, the emotional attachment I had felt to these characters didn’t seem to matter anymore. I still loved the characters but just bringing them back ruined what made this story so emotional and unique. What a waste of a good manga.

Users who are viewing this thread