To Your Eternity

It's quite surreal to have a bunch of kids pall around and squeamishly talk about love with someone who's basically the god of the Earth.

I'm not the biggest fan of the latest arc kinda wished it just ended before but still sticking around bc too emotionally attached now : )

@DoubleNwah
Fushi looks like the boy. Anyway the girls parent line already was established as having unhealthy interest in Fushi. So I hope, that finally with her they will grow out of it.
Strangely, her mom in that regard is better, though she if sucked up nonethless

Not wanting to be in a relationship because you dont age is dumb when you can literally revive the dead as young people.

Contributor
Think imma reread now that the anime is delayed

@gntakis
yeah it’s worth it, “later on” is like 100+ chapters into the future and there’s a pretty good ending before the arc starts

First chapter is very promising, 2-20+ rises questions, still looks ok, but manga overall is shit.
Makes new characters, kills them off, repeat. It's shit. Recent chapters is nonsense of some kind. Wase of time.

People are really shitting on this manga and its willingness to kill off characters
but its really good. the characters can sometimes be annoying but they're usually children so i cut them slack. i feel like its better this way because it would get boring if
a story about an immortal focused on one group of friends rather than showing us the people he met and lost on the way to becoming who he needs to be
. also its weird to me that people refuse to use male pronouns when fushi literally says at one point that the unnamed boy is the form that feels most like him.

story is quite random and confusing at some part. its like watching someone else night dream world, and poof once you wake up

i dont know why everyone hates on this. it's really good too, though I find the whole story really sad

@Sanakan_ht I don't know, seems like sense scans latest update was indeed chap 129.1... but I can find rip of chapters up to 132 from kodanshacomics on a manga aggregator site. Maybe Sense scans let it go because of kodanshacomics ?

It went shitty in that last part of Renril arc. But I like the current arc so ok i guess. But still, the idea of this manga is really something.

Users who are viewing this thread