To Your Eternity

Fed-Kun's army
Volume 13 is honestly incredible, but much like a completely different manga. Don't be surprised that a slow burning plot with a monthly release feels unsatisfying.

Group Leader
In my opinion, this manga should have ended at Ch. 116. The chapters afterward taking place in the modern-era are not really interesting to me.

Dex-chan lover
Petition to change the MD manga cover!!!!
It's actually a big spoiler for the series aaaaahhhhhh!!!!

@kyself Btw, it's not a monthly release though... The scan group has quite a bit to catch up. There are 9 chapters left to translate. You can check the Raws if you want, it's more like a weekly release.

Aaarg! This is definitely the kind of manga that you bingeread and then cry when you reach the wait. Hat down for Sense Scan for the work. See you in 6/12month, I can't have droplets of this awesome story

Group Leader
i like that they added the modern era thing, but i think they should've put that in a sequel or something
before the modern era would be a good place to end the whole manga tbh
losing substance now

Dex-chan lover
@osqmu Yeah, would've been really cool if it ended right there and the part 2 of the manga were actually a sequel, right?

This is my favorite manga this year.
Thanks 2020 for not being absolute, complete and unfiltered garbage.
10/10 i cry way too much

I like this manga, and happy that it's getting an adaptation. However, they should've ended it before the modern era, and made that like a sequel, or something. 9/10 binge read this whole thing.

Never have I been so glad to speak portuguese. The translation's almost 10 chapters ahead of the english team.

ive always hated the gugu arc. i mean gugu is fire af but young gugu and rynn are fucking annoying. im not gonna make the bold claim that they are just as bad as the yanome but they are hella trash.

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t know how to put pages into here, but you can use this website to find the rest of the chapters [x] if anyone knows how to put chapters on mangadex, please put them in. You have my thanks.

Code:
 Edit: Removed agg links. [USER=423939]@Suck-a-duck[/USER] repeated offenses will result in punishment, please read [url=https://mangadex.org/rules]our rules.[/url]

The new age arc being a sequel doesn't make sense imo.

Take Tokyo Ghoul, its sequel had a new protagonist and new cast, plus it was a long time skip and took some time to start addressing plot points from the original.

The new age arc continues directly off the end of the Renril arc with the same protagonist and cast, sure there is a timeskip but there is too much continuity for it to be a separate series imho.

This one hits where it hurts
Now it doesn't hurt but im really doubting fushi's intelligence

Shouldve made the modern era a sequel and ended the manga as it is. The characters are still lovable as usual except hayase and her descendants (excluding kahak) 💀 fair warning : if ur someone who is very emotional, please be aware of this manga, that is all.

All the arcs are amazing except this modern era arc. Im glad this is going to be an anime soon :D

I think I know why I dislike the recent chapters.
What made this good was that it hurt when fushi parted with his companions and now that's no more.

Users who are viewing this thread