Toaru Kagaku no Mental Out - Vol. 3 Ch. 19.5

Dex-chan lover
This is a cute chapter but

Misaki sure underwent a huge puberty growth in just a year huh

squidward-crying.gif

Dex-chan lover
It was implied that it was because of those cards in one of the arc in Railgun, forgot the name.
Indian Poker Bust Upper.
And thats not right, Misaki got her boobs long before indian poker was a thing.

While the card worked for someone else, Misaki definitely didnt use it herself.

Tho she did make fun of Misaka for trying to find it

Dex-chan lover
Indian Poker Bust Upper.
And thats not right, Misaki got her boobs long before indian poker was a thing.

While the card worked for someone else, Misaki definitely didnt use it herself.

Tho she did make fun of Misaka for trying to find it
prototype Indian Poker were already a thing during Dolly dying.

If anything, there's two theories how she got her growth spurt:
  • manipulating her own brain's chemicals to induce artificial surge of hormones
  • or she "asked" that one senpai of theirs to manipulate body oils.

Dex-chan lover
Shokuhou desperately studying chemistry to figure out the precise scent compounds that will restore Touma's memory.

Dex-chan lover

Could that senpai be the same senpai from the current railgun arc whom can manipulate body fat?

It's established in New Testament that Shokuhou believes her growth spurt happened because "she's in love", as a response to the fact that Kamijou demeaned her immaturity when she insisted she had adult charm and he essentially told her to come back when you're older, kiddo. It's another example of Shokuhou's non-scientific thinking. I honestly think it won't be elaborated on. The more likely explanation, if any, is the first one. She's certainly capable of it, but it would be out of character for her to use her powers so frivolously on herself. The idea of her using her powers subconsciously has been put forward before. Though doing such would probably have debilitating side effects if it was done without careful attention, though it's not like the writing cares about that sort of thing when it's inconvenient. In Genesis Testament there's a pair of ten year old twins that essentially gave themselves massive breasts through scientific means (Thank you for that shit Kamachi, you pedophilic weirdo, the Hanatsuyu twins are disturbing enough as it is and you still felt a need to uncomfortably sexualize them).
We need more Toma&Shokuho together. :meguuusad::meguuusad:
Honestly Kamijou would probably find Shukuhou's hero worship of him highly upsetting. It's the kind of thing he really dislikes. Also Othinus really doesn't seem to like her, and she's the biggest obstacle before any girl that wants to get close to him.

His relationship with Shokuhou was always that she was a clueless and immature child that he felt responsible for due to Mistuari, and even with his memory loss he treats her like that presumably due to some sort of mental muscle memory. Kamijou's into older girls but is popular with younger girls due to his instinctive desire to big brother them regardless of how insane or powerful they are.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Kaai and Youen
Those twins were never right in the head from the start and despite the sexual description, the two weren't placed in ecchi scenarios anyway.

If anything, Kaai would probably start dressing appropriately due to her big bro crush 😂

Could that senpai be the same senpai from the current railgun arc whom can manipulate body fat?
Yep. She's the one that I meant.

the two weren't placed in ecchi scenarios anyway.
What are you talking about? Kaai is doing a titty stream at one point due to her almost fetishistic desire to defile herself and Youen strips nude in front of Kamijou (it even comes with an illustration), and they are constantly mashing their tits together. And that's just what I can remember off the top of my head. I know they are insane monsters out of the Dark Side that are basically daughters of Nurgle, but they have no reason to be 10 year old children since they aren't even espers but researchers.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What are you talking about? Kaai is doing a titty stream at one point due to her almost fetishistic desire to defile herself and Youen strips nude in front of Kamijou (it even comes with an illustration), and they are constantly mashing their tits together. And that's just what I can remember off the top of my head. I know they are insane monsters out of the Dark Side that are basically daughters of Nurgle, but they have no reason to be 10 year old children since they aren't even espers but researchers.
oh yeah there was that...
at least they haven't reappear so far and tbh... with my long exposure with all kinds of genre, the twins are pretty much light in the ecchi dept.

oh yeah there was that...
at least they haven't reappear so far and tbh... with my long exposure with all kinds of genre, the twins are pretty much light in the ecchi dept.
It's less the amount of ecchi but more their age. Most female characters get sexualized and are described in a sexual way in Toaru, a series with an average cast age of around 14, which is already concerning, but Kaai and Youen were young even for the series, and was a significant lowering of the age limit of Kamachi's tastes, which had been 12 up that point. Do you want me to open up this can of worms? I'm not a loli crusader type but I have my limits. I'm just imagining a socially isolated author who is in his 40s now writing this sort of stuff and it bothers me. I've always said that if the news came out tommorrow that Kamachi had a basement full of twelve-year old blonde girls I'd not be surprised, considering his fixation on them.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's less the amount of ecchi but more their age. Most female characters get sexualized in Toaru, a series with an average cast age of around 14, which is already concerning, but Kaai and Youen were young even for the series, and was a significant lowering of the age limit of Kamachi's tastes, which had been 12 up that point. Do you want me to open up this can of worms? I'm not a loli crusader type but I have my limits. I'm just imagining a socially isolated author who is in his 40s now righting this sort of stuff and it bothers me. I've always said that if the news came out tommorrow that Kamachi had a basement full of twelve-year old blonde girls I'd not be surprised, considering his fixation on them.
oh I get ya. No need to open that can since I do understand but like I said though the twins are "light". like... really "light".

Let's just bury the hatchet right there. I just enjoy things as they are... fiction stuff to read :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread