Toaru Kagaku no Mental Out - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Ace attorney reference gotta post best pursuit theme
9f075ae1-e0c5-47cd-8fff-30cb6b7de398.jpg

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!

real quick question, but what exactly is this president position that the students are literally fighting to death for it?
Both Railgun's current arc and this story resolves around the power struggle between factors to be president to do some other nefarious things. However, I fail to understand WHY exactly do they need to be the president, since they are entirely capable of doing those nefarious things even without that title?

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!

real quick question, but what exactly is this president position that the students are literally fighting to death for it?
Both Railgun's current arc and this story resolves around the power struggle between factors to be president to do some other nefarious things. However, I fail to understand WHY exactly do they need to be the president, since they are entirely capable of doing those nefarious things even without that title?
It gives them access to the upper echelons of Academy City.

Double-page supporter
thanks for the chapter!

In Railgun's case, the one who become the "majesty" is the one who has the most number of clique members. Its not the same as being the Student Council President like in Mental Out but both have something to do with having a clique, and both positions is high enough to have an influence on being one of Academy City's board of directors. But from the recent chapters of Railgun, it looks like the antagonist's goal is not the position itself but rather its just a step for her revenge or something

Users who are viewing this thread