Toaru Kagaku no Mental Out - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Most Yuitsu bullcrap from NT was ripped off from someone else. Not sure what she can bring to this fight on her own

Dex-chan lover
with how basically everyone is afraid of Dorm Manager, I don't see how she will lose?

also I like how Kuroko and Touma are similar to each other

anw, thanks for the chapter!

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
How the freak does the mental out manga have an 8.3? Feels more like a 9.5+. This shit is so good lol. Way better than railgun

Dex-chan lover
Honestly with all that hype about dorm manager its kinda weird to see Yuuitsu goes toe on toe with her. The dorm manager is the kind of person who only you mention the name will turn any even lv 4 - 5 espers in Tokiwadai into meek kitten.

Yuuitsu is frightening but hers was never about physical sense.

Then again we have Kihara Amata who straight up beat the crap out of Accelerator so maybe it's not too farfetched.

Group Leader
Kuroko being the voice of reason in front of those three that see nothing wrong with one losing their body was a very nice character moment for her. And I wholeheartedly agree with her!

I'm going to toss a theory that the other Cube wants the original body back simply because it misses it.

Then again we have Kihara Amata who straight up beat the crap out of Accelerator so maybe it's not too farfetched.
The thing about the Kihara is that they never play fair. Therestina used a body suit made with data on Mikoto's powers, Gensei used the Level Upper to give himself several powers, Amata used a device that mimicked Accelerator's powers to an extent precisely to mess with the original's, etc.

So, who knows what this one will pull off?

Dex-chan lover
I'm genuinely envious of the cake magician. The breads I could be making with that kind of baking power.

I have a feeling Kuroko will end up using the cube power at some point.

Contributor
Kokuchou is so much of an air-head that her cakes are filled with air, too...

Aggregator gang
she think she can fight the dorm mom? Well, nice knowing her.

Users who are viewing this thread