Toaru Kagaku no Mental Out - Vol. 3 Ch. 23.1

Dex-chan lover
Wow, Kamachi really made the dorm mother snapping Kuroko’s neck gag (and the joke about her in MMR omake) to be real (in terms of fighting ability).

She has some crazy skills, which I guess makes somewhat of a sense since her job is making sure a dorm full of high-leveled power users/espers is in order. Also explains why she is generally feared.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
*laughs in touma
Touma strength comes from the fact he calls every other power in the series bullshit. He's powerless against guns and any other person with a high enough level of martial art.

and considering that this chapter just confirmed that the Dorm Manager is some kind of expert in martial art, I'm 100% Touma would be wrecked by her.

Dex-chan lover
Touma strength comes from the fact he calls every other power in the series bullshit. He's powerless against guns and any other person with a high enough level of martial art.

and considering that this chapter just confirmed that the Dorm Manager is some kind of expert in martial art, I'm 100% Touma would be wrecked by her.
yeah, in fact it has been proven that the only people who can consistently kick toumas ass are those who: A) have guns/weapons or B) can hold their own in a fight without any magic/esp.
Its the main reason saints are a terrible match up for him.
On another note, considering how both mikoto and misako are terrified of the dorm mother, i would NOT mess with her.

Oh yeah. Fuck with the lady that strikes fear into the hearts of level fives. Even Accel would know to show her respect.

Group Leader
Remember when that blonde Kihara bastard said Accelerator's powers could be bypassed if you essentially revert the vector on your attacks at the exact same time it connects with his skin, making it so that his vector reversal makes the attack change direction to his body? Remember how he had a device to mess with Accelerator's powers to execute that?

I'm sure the dorm mother could pull that off by pure instinct!

Double-page supporter
Remember when that blonde Kihara bastard said Accelerator's powers could be bypassed if you essentially revert the vector on your attacks at the exact same time it connects with his skin, making it so that his vector reversal makes the attack change direction to his body? Remember how he had a device to mess with Accelerator's powers to execute that?

I'm sure the dorm mother could pull that off by pure instinct!
Kihara Amata doesn't have a device from what I remember. Accelerator also thought it was his glove's doing but it was actually a pure raw strength coming from him because he was the one teaching Accelerator how to use his power ever since he was a kid

Group Leader
Kihara Amata doesn't have a device from what I remember. Accelerator also thought it was his glove's doing but it was actually a pure raw strength coming from him because he was the one teaching Accelerator how to use his power ever since he was a kid
Just checked the wiki, and you're correct. I thought his explanation was just an over simplification of how device he had on him worked, but turns out he was being quite literal.

Users who are viewing this thread