Toaru Majutsu no Index - Vol. 24 Ch. 142 - District 3 - Hideout, Part 1

Brilliant chapter, was pretty sure Chuuya would properly cover this melancholy calm before the storm section and I don't know how I would have reacted if it was skipped again. Will need to keep a more open mind.

Hanzou is so good for Hamazuras character as the tether to his old life and identity and being able to see that aspect of his life still have a presence in the city and its people is appreciated.

Little comments like Takitsubo noticing Hamazura was hurt or Hamazura not knowing who Dark Matter is goes a long way in building characters. The furnace scene was incredibly important and I forgot Hamazura went out of his way to dump the human remains in a nice place for whatever its worth; even if it almost got him killed and even if only he would know about it.

Starting to remember what I loved about this character again, he's slowly endearing himself to the idea of being a better person with small actions and considerations that put his own neck on the line instead of trying to make a big impression or act that compromises everyones life/interest even if well intended.

Group Leader
And here we go: the Battle Royale arc we deserve, but not the one we were given by the anime!

On the other hand... Frenda, noooo ( TT ^ TT)

Users who are viewing this thread