Toaru Majutsu no Index - Vol. 24 Ch. 147 - District 7 - Outdoor Cafe

Dex-chan lover
One of best way to suicide ?
Obviously try to touch the loli of a badass ! that a pretty efficient way to die actually...
And did the tweezers can disappear like magic ?

Group Leader
Uiharu stands up and leaves the scene.
In the anime, she just ceases existing...

@dkuro As someone who also draws manga, I can confirm one thing!
And that's when, sometimes, we finish a chapter and there's some part we forgot to draw but it's too late, because it's been uploaded/published, you just feel like a piece of trash.

Dex-chan lover
How is Kakine tanking those attacks? are his clothes made of Dark Matter or something.

Dex-chan lover
Hype.
Im considering watching the anime for this part, is it worth?

Kakine's Dark Matter is tough by nature, and its potential rivals Accelerator's power. Dark Matter legitimately makes anything Kakine wants, and can have virtually any properties he wants, hell even defying physics outright. He may not be able to stand against Accelerator now, but Dark Matter is a special power that even Accelerator admits is great later on.
Both of them and Sogita Gunha exist on a tier above the other level 5s

Dex-chan lover
@RedRadio9 maybe the author holds the same concept that is "clothes is part of one's power" like eiichiro oda for modesty purpose?

kick women, punch woman in the face, and many more, seem to be the favorite for author... and mangaka adapted the scene flawlessly, maybe

is the anime ahead? is this the same as the anime or did they change somethings? man oh man i gotta read this now to see.

Double-page supporter
@LetMein666 The anime is way ahead but from what I read inferior in quality to the LN and this, in regards to pacing, animation and detail.
Watch the anime at your own peril.

I can't wait for this fight! I already like the setup way better then the anime. Poor Uriharu though

Users who are viewing this thread