Toaru Majutsu no Index - Vol. 24 Ch. 147 - District 7 - Outdoor Cafe

What's with Accelerator throwing money at everyone in this arc? Pretty safe chapter, not much going on and it's not too different from the anime.

I'm expecting not much to be different short of less CG and maybe better character art, I'm of the opinion that the fight in Index iii was one of the few faithfully and competently handled fights.

Dex-chan lover
@ACentralIndex the money come from atm that he threw from building across the scene. You can look it on the page spread. Just a random thing. Make sure to look at the comment on the different translator's section, someone mentioned that in anime uiharu just ceases to exist unlike in this chapter. That's one of the differences if you want to know it. I think that detail is important to pin point the plot to progress

Well in the anime you can see her running away when accel attacks, one of the fewer new things I liked is kakine additional monologue about underline being used to monitor kakine and send accelerator to the scene quickly, albeit with the liaison or a middle man between him and aleister informing accelerator.

Money thing was a joke, I know it's supposed to be an ATM, that's the thing people note when talking about cuts in the anime. All the same we'll see just how much of an improvement the fight will be in the next 2 or 3 chapters. The fight in both the lightnovel and the anime left a lot to be desired in my eyes, and I say that as someone who isn't really invested in either or the characters.

Users who are viewing this thread