Toaru Majutsu no Index - Vol. 25 Ch. 148 - District 7 - Pedestrian Scramble

Dex-chan lover
"You're evil" typo on 18, I think. Should be "Your evil is far too cheap."
Also, if we glue together Kakine's dialogue on page 16's last panel and page 17's first, we get "Not even Aleister could ignore me then. Then I'd work my way into the center of Academy City...". The two consecutive thens are somewhat awkward. I'd recommend changing it.

Damn it, why Yomikawa?! I get that side-characters are easy to burn out of a story, but this was a character setting of what was supposed to represent the "light" side of the story's described world. If the author starts sacrificing the side-characters from that side of the story, then it'll just create martyrs. And martyrs tend to leave a horrible feeling of something that's unfinished.
Don't read the spoiler if you haven't read the chapter.

Group Leader
I don't read the novels, but man... I saw that coming a mile away.
Never distract anyone from finishing someone off with righteous monologue talk. You or someone else will get hurt. Villainy 101.

Dex-chan lover
@RhythmiC idk man, it's been a thing since, like, himegami in the festival thing
and they got heaven canceller so it's all gonna be a-okay

probably

The truth of dipshit villains, kills the person stopping him from dying... dipshit villains want to die

Group Leader
So glad the manga exists!

Here we can see Accelerator at his edgy stage of life, where he keeps telling himself and others that he's a bad boy when he's actually helping his mother with the chores.
It will take him some time before he becomes a man capable of being honest with his feelings. That tsundere! XD

This is better than the anime, but I like the LN better. It’s unclear here, but in the LN, Accelerator tries to shoot Yomikawa when she gets in the way but he couldn’t bring himself to pull the trigger on her.

Users who are viewing this thread