Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki - Vol. 7 Ch. 58

Fed-Kun's army
I sometimes forget that most of the characters MC interacts with are NPCs

Dex-chan lover
Another "Oh come on!" moment. Where's a summoner when you need one?

Thank you for the chapter.

Power Uploader
"I cannot condone their actions"
Proceeds to condone their actions.

Are you sure you don't mean "condemn"? @MissMystery

Thanks for the new chapter though. No worries about the wait, we all get caught up in IRL issues.

@seekermoc He cannot condone their (Gehennacross) actions. I wouldn't say "condemning" would be more suitable here, when he most likely condemns Gehennacross. I guess you didn't get he was talking about the human kingdom right there

Power Uploader
@Kanashii

I understood that as being directed at the Dragon King, as in "Although he appears human (when transformed), I can't judge dragons by human standards, therefore I can't (condone/condemn) the dragons for wanting to exterminate the Gehennacross bastards."

@seekermoc I don't know who is right anymore 😅 You may be right about him not applying human standards to dragons and then "condemning" should be the correct word. If it's the way I presented then this whole "appearing human" is indeed misleading and should better be corrected to just them being human

Dex-chan lover
@seekermoc nah, he says though they share a human appearance, he can't condone their actions, or judge the response to exterminate them.

Hey man, it's just a manga, don't fret or overexert over it. We will wait as long as it takes and just be happy whenever it comes our way. Take care of yourself first.

Ok, I'm confused.
Is this manga one of those "Isekai'd into a game" kind of story?
Because the dragon king makes it look like it, but the description sounds more like a SAO kind of deal, where it is actually a game and nothing more.
I haven't picked it up yet because that confused me so I chose to ask xD

Dex-chan lover
@Malikoman
Super realistic VRMMORPG. Basically, the AI are so realistic, they're mentally indistinguishable from living people. Sadly, most people are treating it as a game, and don't recognize the NPC's intelligence.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the hard work getting this released. Take your time, get your own issues settled before worrying about us, we'll understand.

Users who are viewing this thread