Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki - Vol. 7 Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
The manga won't stop existing if its not translated, so you translators should feel free to take your time with it. The last thing we need is no translations because your homeless now.

@Malikoman @Talismaster

Its a VRMMORPG, no one is stuck in side it [Key point different to many story's] the Devs of the game are also using the game to do secret AI development. Earth is one of the few if only players to realize the game AI is more advanced then most game AIs.

He discovered this due to how he has played the game in an extremely unique way compared to the rest of the player base. [And MC plot convenience]

So Malikoman its what I see as a sub set of Isekai game story's, where they are not transported to another world but just that the story takes place in the game when they are playing it.

I view Isekai's as having a few sub genres:
Summoned/teleported.
Reincarnated.
Trapped in a game.
Just playing a game [Its more a fantasy off shoot but functions as an Isekai] This story is this one.

Dex-chan lover
@Talismaster Sadly? The gamers should have their own life to live in RL. Most of them would play the game to relax and have fun. Of course there might be the occasional no life king among them, but no esports pros doing it for money, as far as I've understood. Who knows about gold farmers. Actually I don't remember if that has been mentioned, but that's kind of beside the point as those folks would care the least of all about anything at all, aside from their own niche of economy. So, it's kind of unfair to except most of the players to treat the game as anything but a game. At least as long as the publisher wants to have lots of people playing the game (and paying the bills).

Fed-Kun's army
Lol guessed the artist forgot about the previous chapter. When Earth handed the bow to the Dragon King, his bow reverted back to when it hasn't absorbed Zetan's power. LITERALLY UNREADABLE 😂

Dex-chan lover
and i've just done reading killing bites. now all those lion,leopard jaguar etc is coming xD

Aggregator gang
@Malikoman the AI in this game world almost similar to 'fluctlight' in SAO term. Who had 'emotion' and ability to 'judge'.

It's not a true castle siege without siege weaponry. Gehenacross has dragons, but what about the Fairy Kingdom? No trebuchets throwing magical exploding rocks or ballistas shooting magic spears? Those large dragons are pretty much the perfect target for artillery.

Dex-chan lover
@Talismaster Doesn't matter how advance the NPC AI is, it's still AI in a game. The way you're saying is like it's wrong to treat a game like a game.

Dex-chan lover
@IMACOP
You’re not wrong, but the game clearly rewards you for treating AI as... well, living, thinking beings. And it’s been this way ever since they introduced the fairy familiars/companions, when shown that abusing them would lead to the pet cutting off the relationship.

Because the MC treats people he meets not as quest NPCs, but as individuals, they like him much more. And it’s shown that the average players swarming the dragon country and confuse the “quest NPCs” with gaming lingo they can’t understand well, or because they treat it as a game, their self-serving desires are transparent.

@Kaarme
I say sadly because when players don’t treat the AI with respect, they get fucked over. MC helps around and gets clearly awarded for it. Which means a lot of people are playing the game and “sadly” not interacting with it quite correctly if they wanted secret perks with countries and such.

Aggregator gang
I don't get that special bow. He calls it strong, but the attack power is only 25. He's had bows that do more than twice that for ages now. That thing is pitiful.

Dex-chan lover
Really what are the players doing that there is no one that can deal with a dragon easily yet?

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan Our I assume MC was only able to do it against an Elderly one with some rather Hax Stuff and full on reckless fighting and even that was a double KO. These are young ones which also have been enhanced and thanks to being nearly mindless lack any fear.

Users who are viewing this thread