Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki - Vol. 7 Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
@theShear
Doesn't matter as I was not even talking about the MC I was talking about all the players. The game has been out for months and there is no one that is max level yet? No one that is really powerful and has the best general ekips of the game? Really?
You really trying to tell me that there is any game that something like that would happen? When IRL games that have been on for 2 days has people with max level characters that are farming for ekips?

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan I was also talking about the other Players, I used the only battle against normal Dragons we had so far as comparison. This game actually seems less like the ones you think of and more Mabinogi Style so they might not even be a "Max Level" and the devs are adding new stuff all the time. Add to the way the System seems to work a lot of research is needed too. Furthermore Dragons are a Mob that, while technically in the game since they are all AI's, haven't actually been seen by most players yet and this event is the first big scale case so they are technically current Endgame Mobs. Do remember that there is a reason the Red Dragon and his cohort is fighting in Human Form (Because their Area isn't available to players yet).
Hell all of it can easily explained by diminishing returns. If the EXP you gain for a Skill gets less and less for certain level mobs if your skill is too high they can't actually reach high levels until the devs add higher mobs and the Dragons are currently the strongest mob in the game.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get that special bow. He calls it strong, but the attack power is only 25. He's had bows that do more than twice that for ages now. That thing is pitiful.
It's a growing weapon, and it's dependent on the powers imbued by others, with a will of its own to boot, it hasn't acknowledge Earth to use it yet

Dex-chan lover
Meh of anyone expect any mercy for gehenacross then you are stupid

I mean they're basically using baby for making supersoldiers,they DON'T deserve any mercy

It is a shame the grey dragons aren't savable tho

Users who are viewing this thread