Tobioriru Chokuzen no Doukyuusei ni "Sekkusu Shiyou! ” To Teianshite Mita. - Ch. 1

Contributor
sl007.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe that even an axed light novel can get a manga adaptation. :worry:
There's another manga light novel adaption based on a light novel that got axed I think at three books that's fairly popular and probably sold better than the light novels. Wouldn't surprise me if the manga continues past where the light novel got. Leave me alone or something.

Dex-chan lover
There's another manga light novel adaption based on a light novel that got axed I think at three books that's fairly popular and probably sold better than the light novels. Wouldn't surprise me if the manga continues past where the light novel got. Leave me alone or something.
Sadly I doubt it unless the quality of this manga improves a bit even if it is a potentially interesting story.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure it's the way it was translated or it's actually how it's written originally, but the way the dialogue is presented makes this a pretty amateurish manga. The artstyle also doesn't help alleviate this feeling.

However, the plot so far has got me intrigued and will await the next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread