Tobioriyou to Shiteiru Joshikousei wo Tasuketara Dou Naru no Ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Precious One

Dex-chan lover
Not uhhhh, exactly how I would have liked it to go down, but i think people are dunking on it a bit much

Being jailed for manslaughter makes perfect sense.
It's also something that could very much have the father have a so called "come to jesus" moment. Almost dying and killing someone would certainly be a shock to the senses.
The only thing that doesn't really make sense is the guy who had been careerless and seemingly barely making enough for alcohol on a high school job having shit tons of money lying around.

Hoping the manga is a little more careful when it touches on the trauma this is going to give femc and how it's going to shape things going forward.

Dex-chan lover
my guy is such a shitty father that instead of giving his daughter his money he gives it to a relative stranger who’s been dating her for two months

Dex-chan lover
I can never be astonished enough about how convenient the plot is. To be attacked by the man with knife on the streets - I mean, do you meet people who walk around with knifes so often? No less, on the very same day when he got a deadlock with his daughter and her boyfriend about what to do next after his home abuse was busted. And to top it off, he somehow succeeded to kill his attacker with their knife - and not just like that, but with third party as eyewitnesses. Incredible! I want a plot armor like this for myself! And yeah, about him having a bank book on him - I'd like to add that you are normally stripped of all possessions when put into custody. Though he could have asked the authorities to give his belongings to relatives, yeah
Still, all the children in the comments miss the numerous plot inconsistencies and focus on how they hate the "lucky" dad and wish him bitter retribution, god's wrath, pain, suffer and torture
About how his daughter forgave him - I like the part where even the dad himself is not being comfortable wiht how easily she can do that. That's a nice little detail from the author.
Anyway, I still want to see more of this work. About how they return to their cohabitation and continue to build up their relationship from this point on. Now, back to the happy days!

MD@Home
At least it's a manga where one can hope there's axe-kun to finish the series more or less timely, and with the blunt end of its head if need be. If it was a manhwa, we'd have to live with the uncomfortable knowledge that there'd be terabytes more still of wasteful Longstrip imagery worth of drawn-out psychotic backstories down to the colour of the shoelaces of the clerk who cached the purchase of the knife by the guy's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate the stabber nicked the knife originally off of before it was finally allowed to die.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I can never be astonished enough about how convenient the plot is. To be attacked by the man with knife on the streets - I mean, do you meet people who walk around with knifes so often? No less, on the very same day when he got a deadlock with his daughter and her boyfriend about what to do next after his home abuse was busted. And to top it off, he somehow succeeded to kill his attacker with their knife - and not just like that, but with third party as eyewitnesses. Incredible! I want a plot armor like this for myself! And yeah, about him having a bank book on him - I'd like to add that you are normally stripped of all possessions when put into custody. Though he could have asked the authorities to give his belongings to relatives, yeah
Still, all the children in the comments miss the numerous plot inconsistencies and focus on how they hate the "lucky" dad and wish him bitter retribution, god's wrath, pain, suffer and torture
About how his daughter forgave him - I like the part where even the dad himself is not being comfortable wiht how easily she can do that. That's a nice little detail from the author.
Anyway, I still want to see more of this work. About how they return to their cohabitation and continue to build up their relationship from this point on. Now, back to the happy days!
Actually, it's not hard to cause a fight, especially if you're not as stable as him.

Remember some time ago had a homework assignment to fight with a complete stranger and lose. People get mad through most petty reasons...

Now, people carrying sharp objects, it's Japan, you're not allowed to carry a gun and there's little shootings compared to the land of the free, but you may get stabbed...

Fed-Kun's army
What funny about the people here arguing about how he not jailed for his abusive behaviour toward his daughter is, no one understand the fact that the VICTIM of the abuse DID NOT MADE ANY REPORT About the abuse. You all need to understand that what makes Domestic Abuse very dangerous crime is because no one outside of it really know when,where or how it happen, and the fact that it usually happen between family or loved ones makes it harder for the authorities to process it, because there’s usually a beliefs among the victims & other family members that no matter how evil the perpetrator of DA is, they’re still family. the FL reaction toward her father unfortunately is usually the norm between DA victim and perpetrator, even more usual when their relationship is between parent and child where the parent had complete control over the child. If anything, there’s a huge chance for her to not press charge against her father if the crime he committed is just the DA.

So for anyone who wonder why he got jailed only for manslaughter & not the DA, its because there’s witnesses that reported his crime for Murder, but the FL did not report his DA toward him

Dex-chan lover
I hope one day the japanese (or at least the mangakas) leave behind these weird customs and beliefs about self defense and abuse. "Oh you retaliated against your abuser? You shouldn't do that it's not your place to enact justice. Oh you sought help with the proper people? We can't legally do anything about it and you'll be shunned for getting abused. Oh you stayed silent and let the abuse continue? Good job, nobody should stand out." No wonder they don't want to have kids and are also very una living.

Dex-chan lover
Ok ik we hate the father but WHAT THIS DUDE TRIED TO STAB ME LETS SAY, SO I TAKE HIS KNIFE AND STAB HIM, that's EXCESSIVE? Whaaaaattt this mf is trying to kill me but when I accidently do it its not fun anymore

Users who are viewing this thread